ATTN: William Gentile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
    I think this needs to go to the famous debate thread ASAP!
    ON ITS WAY
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      are some women so brainless and so pawn-like that they cannot adjust to driving different vehicles and are at the mercy of their oh-so-horrible husbands' choice of vehicle?

why is a woman behind the wheel of a huge SUV typically considered dangerous but rarely a man?
      sadly, yes. how many times a day do i tell you i hate being a girl? i hate every single stereotype and cliche that comes with being a girl. seriously.

these women can't pay attention to the road, they probably have kids screaming in the backseat, are on their cellphones, etc...but men do the same thing...i don't know why women behind the wheel of a big SUV is seen dangerous...i guess because men are seen as 'bigger and stronger' and therefore 'fit' in these bigger trucks?

i've driven different vehicles in my life, and i've never once felt that i was 'out of control' while driving any of them...yes it takes a minute to learn the car, but i don't understand how these women drive these SUVs on a daily basis and yet cannot figure it out
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• This thread brings a happy to my eye!
        You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• i only know 2 women truck drivers and i worked construction for a long time, just saying

Originally posted by Cletus View Post
          They usually have WAY more distractions working against them, i can not count the times i have seen them on the phone applying makeup while driving down route 7. Or they are battling with there unruly spawns from 20 feet away in the vehicle while on the phone.
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
            i only know 2 women truck drivers and i worked construction for a long time, just saying
            you worked construction, a job that primarily employees men.

i can't even count how many women i know that drive big trucks, some are good at it, some should definitely have a smaller car or just not drive
            2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Women are the one that like driving big trucks/SUVs. I dont think it has anything to do with the husband buying them something and them HAVING to drive it... I mean seriously come on, we all know women get what they want with those jug things they have for leverage on us men

Comment

• btw this thread fucking sucks to follow, it has so many different convos to follow
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

i've driven different vehicles in my life, and i've never once felt that i was 'out of control' while driving any of them...yes it takes a minute to learn the car, but i don't understand how these women drive these SUVs on a daily basis and yet cannot figure it out
                  that is the danger, none of these stereotypical women that get in accidents with their big SUVs, ever feel as though its beyond their control.
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                    Women are the one that like driving big trucks/SUVs. I dont think it has anything to do with the husband buying them something and them HAVING to drive it... I mean seriously come on, we all know women get what they want with those jug things they have for leverage on us men
                    esp when there husbands pay for them
                    2001 wj tbd
                    1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
                      btw this thread fucking sucks to follow, it has so many different convos to follow
                      thats the glory of it

its a complete mix up of all nonsensical useless debate topics!
                      - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• it's really sad, these women making the rest of us look bad
                        2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• whenever i talk about this topic i can't help but think about this woman will & i saw one day at a gas station by my house on LI....she pulls up in her big lexus SUV and is on her cellphone....the attendant walks over to her and she goes "YEAH HOW LONG OF A WAIT TIL AN INSPECTION?" and he tells like 15 mins or so....she freaks out and is making a scene screaming about how she can't wait that long, blah blah, and just drives away without looking around her or anything

meanwhile i just waited almost 3 hours the other week to get my car done
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                            it's really sad, these women making the rest of us look bad
                            You have worse problems then bad women stereo types nicole! You have the lawn guyland soprano italian girl stereo type too!!

Comment

• I worked at an autobody shop for a little while and the owner used to say women keep us in business. I laughed and though silly ignorant old italian, then one day i called him on it. He laid it out pretty simple women all ways think they are in control of the car and when something goes wrong they usually over react which makes a bad situation worse.
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

• i saw a woman back into one car coming out of a parking spot, then curb her chrome rims on a bright yellow corner, then graze a small tree. i thought it was funny until she hurt Bob. i planted him =(
                                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                                MK2 Jetta > M3
                                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X