Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    Matco sells a special tool to help align the wheels while putting them on
    That makes sense. You have to buy ANOTHER tool to just out the tires on.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Im going to cut my throat now because you're all just so damn mean
      You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
        Im going to cut my throat now because you're all just so damn mean
        i got a sharp knife
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

• i'm just giving you advice from experience
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

i got a sharp knife
            Dull is better, its more painful and gives me more time to think about all you mean bastards on SIS while I sulk in my life dreams being shattered.

Comment

• butter knife
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

i'm just giving you advice from experience
                So whats the ideal car from a mech point of view? Do they make them anymore? and not a lexus, I rather drive a terd with wheels around.

Comment

• Whats wrong with toyota or lexus? What are the stipulations on the car? Options etc
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

• RJ isn't a mech. he is a primate with a wrench.

Comment

Whats wrong with toyota or lexus? What are the stipulations on the car? Options etc
                      Im just not a fan of lexus, baltimore ruined that for me. The russians ruin them and its sad. When I was 15 I went to Team Lexus in Glen Burnie though and got to drive one of the Team Lexus IS300 on there track, twas cool.

Toyotas arent horrible, though just dont have a car that really interest me that much. I like some jap cars, but they really dont push my buttons that much. Im a big german car fan. I love bmws and have always wanted a B6 A4, the B7s arent bad either. I love the S5s and A5s but to much money. Not a fan of Mercedes at all.

that pretty much sums it up

Comment

• what does it need to have? standard, auto, awd, fwd, turbo, na
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

Matco sells a special tool to help align the wheels while putting them on
                          better hope the brake rotor alignment screws come out alright. or else you are trying to fish a bolt througha wheel, a rotor and a threaded hole, all while trying to keep the tire on the hub with your other hand.

i have gotten pretty good at it by now, but its still a pain in the balls
                          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• e46 m3 laguna seca blue or you are gay
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

what does it need to have? standard, auto, awd, fwd, turbo, na
                              standard, would like turbo and awd but neither of those are required just something extra. I would like something that has good aftermarket support as Im going to want to play with it somewhat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                                better hope the brake rotor alignment screws come out alright. or else you are trying to fish a bolt througha wheel, a rotor and a threaded hole, all while trying to keep the tire on the hub with your other hand.

i have gotten pretty good at it by now, but its still a pain in the balls
                                as have i
                                2001 wj tbd
                                1974 5 ton

Comment

Working...
                                X