Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    e46 m3 laguna seca blue or you are gay
    M3 is my favorite car of all time, but I wouldnt want to spend anything more than a e36 body style. I could do like a 330ci 01 +
    You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

• forgot price range?
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

forgot price range?
        Im open if there is something out there really amazing, but I really dont want to go over 20k. This is going to be a tinker/dd for a couple years while I get some stuff in order, im going to get what I really want in the future. E96 M3

Comment

• i kind of want a g35. acura rl or cl, chrysler 300 i used to work on them for a fleet few had 170000 miles with very little issues,
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

i kind of want a g35. acura rl or cl, chrysler 300 i used to work on them for a fleet few had 170000 miles with very little issues,
            g35s are nice, just not my cup of tea. I like acuras, but not the price for IMO what they are, im not a fan of the 300 at all.

What do you think of BMW 330i and CIs? like 02 to 05?

Comment

• they are not bad seen very few with horrible issues, id rock one
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

they are not bad seen very few with horrible issues, id rock one
                Well maybe ill go back that route, that was my orginal choice and my bmws have always been my favorite, but I went back towards audi cuz they tend to be cheaper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                  Well maybe ill go back that route, that was my orginal choice and my bmws have always been my favorite, but I went back towards audi cuz they tend to be cheaper.
                  in the initial cost audis are cheaper but repairs/ maintenance not so much
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

in the initial cost audis are cheaper but repairs/ maintenance not so much
                    Yea I get what you're saying, who knows maybe I can find a sique deal on a E46 M3

Comment

• idk how much they are going for but my neighbor just got a new 135i. stick, twin turbo. that car is fucking amazing. its little and handles wonderfully
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Sique approach angle

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do6pmYfNco0[/ame]
                        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                        Originally posted by DizzDizz
                        aliens probed my husband

Comment

• that is awful...and i thought what we saw over the weekend was bad!
                          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• had to have been a woman driver
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

• are you serious..... hummm think anyone saw that.... immm just gonna drive away...
                              #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

• fucking hilarious!
                                2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                                MK2 Jetta > M3
                                Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                                X