Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS "HALLOWHEELN" open run! October 31st 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4bangeryj
    replied
    awesome... def in. thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
    put me on the waiting list please
    35 mtr's
    8.8 lsd
    front lock rite
    9.5 winch
    tow points
    you are a non-member

    so you get slot numero 11

    Leave a comment:


  • 4bangeryj
    replied
    put me on the waiting list please
    35 mtr's
    8.8 lsd
    front lock rite
    9.5 winch
    tow points

    Leave a comment:


  • Jakitabanana
    replied
    This is going to be so much fun! hahaha what is everyone gonna dress up as? lolz

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
    Hey, I'm a minority and I made it through high school graduation...

    I dropped out in college thankyouverymuch.
    My apologies.....just trying to make phil laugh

    Leave a comment:


  • Paco Lopez
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    It's Sis....I already know that people drop out more than minorities at a high school graduation.

    I'll sit back and watch
    Hey, I'm a minority and I made it through high school graduation...

    I dropped out in college thankyouverymuch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    not to be a party pooper

    but you have to hope 3 people drop out.

    which has happened before.

    10 rigs on this trail is pushing it, i screwed up so i bumped it to 11, but no more than that.


    It's Sis....I already know that people drop out more than minorities at a high school graduation.

    I'll sit back and watch

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    I already have two pieces of the Dr. Grant outfit already.....I promised that I would wheel this year.....so......

    Make it official.....I'm wheeling
    not to be a party pooper

    but you have to hope 3 people drop out.

    which has happened before.

    10 rigs on this trail is pushing it, i screwed up so i bumped it to 11, but no more than that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    http://store.dinosaurcorporation.com/deinonychus2.html

    This is great

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    I already have two pieces of the Dr. Grant outfit already.....I promised that I would wheel this year.....so......

    Make it official.....I'm wheeling

    Leave a comment:


  • Paco Lopez
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    Need some opinions here.....Is the YJ wheelable enough for this or should I play it safe and ride along with someone?

    31's...yes
    Ability to disconnect....No sway bars anyways
    At least one tow point....I have 2

    Just no lift

    Also, bad rear brakes

    And two options for costumes.....BK King or Ghostbusters....
    If this run is going to be where I think it's going to be then I wheeled it with a bone stock YJ and survived with only minor embarassment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    You better fucking get that Jurassic Park jeep going and show up as Dr. Grant.

    If not, void for a week.


    Good point.....i'll get to work on that

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    you can make it

    way to be original a-hole


    Fine....I'll just be you then

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    Need some opinions here.....Is the YJ wheelable enough for this or should I play it safe and ride along with someone?

    31's...yes
    Ability to disconnect....No sway bars anyways
    At least one tow point....I have 2

    Just no lift


    Also, bad rear brakes



    And two options for costumes.....BK King or Ghostbusters....
    you can make it

    way to be original a-hole

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Shane View Post
    western md, never forget

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X