Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS "HALLOWHEELN" open run! October 31st 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hippie metal
    replied


    Pro Comp is obviously directly responsible...........

    Leave a comment:


  • Lycaon
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
    the fail is writtin on the wall..... if you know what i mean.
    OH THE PUNS!!

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied


    the fail is writtin on the wall..... if you know what i mean.

    Leave a comment:


  • Henchman
    replied
    FUCKING LAWLZ
    Who's the KING?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • SupermanIce-J
    replied
    Looks like a fun time was had by all.

    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post


    I lol'ed

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
    I made it home in FWD mode.

    Me, Sam, and my co-driver were the only ones in costume. I was all dressed up in my swine flu prevention outfit but it was kinda tough driving with a gas mask on.
    I was dressed up as drew gleacher but no one got it, so I dropped it. Normally I don't wear flat brimmed hats blackwards.

    Leave a comment:


  • Adam
    replied
    Okay I wasn't sure if was mabell or not.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paco Lopez
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Where exactly is this trail? Does it have a name or is this stuff under wraps?
    It's a secret trail that only 2 people know about. I'm one of them and the other is not you...

    Either that or it begins with "Ma" and ends with "Bell".

    Leave a comment:


  • Adam
    replied
    Where exactly is this trail? Does it have a name or is this stuff under wraps?

    Leave a comment:


  • Paco Lopez
    replied
    I made it home in FWD mode.

    Me, Sam, and my co-driver were the only ones in costume. I was all dressed up in my swine flu prevention outfit but it was kinda tough driving with a gas mask on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    where was everyone costumes?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Oh and btw this is what I did today

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Man, I wish I was there....

    I've always wanted to wheel with the king

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    well the few of us that were there had a good time today, Chris destroyed a yoke, but other than that today was pretty uneventful

    I guess I'll post the pictures here so everyone can take a look.


































    Last edited by wannabejeep; 10-31-2009, 03:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 4bangeryj
    replied
    big morning of FAIL..rusty brake line and master cylinder failed then couldnt get the trailer i was supposed to use.. sorry guys i really wanted to go but everything fell ape=art at the last minute

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X