Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS "HALLOWHEELN" open run! October 31st 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hippie metal
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    oops

    forgot i blocked that ahoe

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
    nah he said it here, might have missed it sam
    oops

    forgot i blocked that ahoe

    Leave a comment:


  • Burton58
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    Officially out for this run.

    D30 is fuct. Gotta swap in D30 from xj = wrong gears = no 4wd
    nah he said it here, might have missed it sam

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
    I was supposed to go with even but i just got PMd by him that hes bailing out. Anybody in my area attending this that I can ride up with?
    nice

    he tells you in a PM. so he was on sis and is bailing, but failed to post it in the thread

    Originally posted by 4bangeryj View Post
    can someone pm me directions or someone hit me up that is meeting at mcdonalds so i can find this place?


    hop on 91 north

    take exit 47E

    go to mcdonalds that is like RIGHT there

    look for jeeps

    plan on being there for 10:00

    Leave a comment:


  • 4bangeryj
    replied
    can someone pm me directions or someone hit me up that is meeting at mcdonalds so i can find this place?

    Leave a comment:


  • hippie metal
    replied
    I was supposed to go with even but i just got PMd by him that hes bailing out. Anybody in my area attending this that I can ride up with?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    Someone grab on of Phil's guns and fucking shoot me.....YJ is dead in the water

    Just wrapped up getting it ready for tomm., and went to work for my check and BANG. Don't know exactly what the fuck happened...but it's not drive-able.

    If someone has an open seat that would be cool.....but looks like I have to wait.....AGAIN



    You made one hell of a foreshadowing Will
    what kind of bang? did it happen while driving?

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Someone grab on of Phil's guns and fucking shoot me.....YJ is dead in the water

    Just wrapped up getting it ready for tomm., and went to work for my check and BANG. Don't know exactly what the fuck happened...but it's not drive-able.

    If someone has an open seat that would be cool.....but looks like I have to wait.....AGAIN



    You made one hell of a foreshadowing Will

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    yes

    want them 1/4 guards?
    Thanks and yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    anybody have an open seat for me? I'm going to meet you guys at the trail head.

    if not I'm still gunna come take pics.
    yes

    want them 1/4 guards?

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    anybody have an open seat for me? I'm going to meet you guys at the trail head.

    if not I'm still gunna come take pics.
    Last edited by wannabejeep; 10-30-2009, 12:35 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    McDonalds crew.....what time we wanna meet up at? Plus we need someone who knows where they are going since i've never been there before.


    I'm finally going on a run

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied
    Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    so.

    a) you called me a liar
    b) you are not going wheeling
    c) you are gay
    d) no one likes you

    shit
    a) you are a liar (see "c")
    b) i am not going wheeling "due to work"
    c) i am not gay
    d) some ppl dont like me

    Leave a comment:


  • grundlepunch
    replied
    so.

    a) you called me a liar
    b) you are not going wheeling
    c) you are gay
    d) no one likes you

    shit

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied
    Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    nope i did do that.....
    i know you did, and sam said if thats true then noone likes me not only cuz i am not wheeling but am also gay.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X