Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS "HALLOWHEELN" open run! October 31st 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paco Lopez
    replied
    I am at McD's. Where is everybodyyyyyyyyy?

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    pretty sure it takes more than 15 mins to get there from exit 47e
    haha yeah I was less than sober. its like 30-45 from there.

    Leave a comment:


  • XJtheXtremeJeep
    replied
    is it automatic? coudl it be neutral safety switch?

    Leave a comment:


  • Trailer Ray
    replied
    alright well, i went to get dunkin this morning and i somehow broke the jeep it was actin up a little this week but i had it under control. i warmed it up, went to cumbys and then dunkin. turned it off at dunkin and it wouldnt start. i checked out a couple things and i have no spark again... i had my mechanic come down and take a look at it and hes thinking its electrical now. so since we couldnt get it started i had it put on a flatbed ands towed to his house. sorry its late notice and everything but im out for this one. unless you think id be able to make it with a dodge stratus it figures, i can finally go out for once and this goddamn piece of shit heep acts up... ill upload a pic of it on the flatbed from my phone when i get a chance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    see you guys at the trailhead around 10:30 I guess
    pretty sure it takes more than 15 mins to get there from exit 47e

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    see you guys at the trailhead around 10:30 I guess
    Last edited by wannabejeep; 10-31-2009, 01:29 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post

    This is Wills foreshadowing at work

    If this shit happens again, I hope you end up on a plaid couch watching NASCAR while holding Nicole's new fluffy bunny


    Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
    We're going to be wheeling at the spot that we usually wheel at which is the spot that everybody knows about but we don't talk about because we don't want the people who don't know about it to know about it, right?
    Yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paco Lopez
    replied
    We're going to be wheeling at the spot that we usually wheel at which is the spot that everybody knows about but we don't talk about because we don't want the people who don't know about it to know about it, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • XJtheXtremeJeep
    replied
    We'll be rolling out of mcdonalds around 10 15.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    what kind of bang? did it happen while driving?

    It happened when I was pulling into work to grab my check.....Good thing is that I figured out what it is. I thought it was a tie rod or my universals...but it's the god damn drums that I THOUGHT I squared away 6 days ago. It's drive-able, but def. not wheel-able. Ill be fixing it once again tomorrow.

    Not what I had planned....the fucked up thing about this is that I just loaded the tools, spare parts and the spare tire into it and just finished greasing the points and then this happens.

    You guys know I've been dying to get on a run and it's always been timing thats never been on my side. Now I had the perfect chance with a 3-day weekend off from work. And now I wait again.





    This is Wills foreshadowing at work

    If this shit happens again, I hope you end up on a plaid couch watching NASCAR while holding Nicole's new fluffy bunny

    Leave a comment:


  • hippie metal
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    looks like weather will cooperate quite nicely

    70 degrees and sunny with a bit o wind

    on the last day of october, i'll take it
    FUCK YOU EVEN

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    ill have 2

    Leave a comment:


  • xjeeper
    replied
    ill meet at the mcdonalds at 10, let me know if you have an open seat

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    looks like weather will cooperate quite nicely

    70 degrees and sunny with a bit o wind

    on the last day of october, i'll take it

    Leave a comment:


  • Paco Lopez
    replied
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    hop on 91 north

    take exit 47E

    go to mcdonalds that is like RIGHT there

    look for jeeps

    plan on being there for 10:00
    I'll meet up with y'all at the McD's.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X