Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS "HALLOWHEELN" open run! October 31st 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
    any reason my name dident get on the list?
    because i hate you

    JK. i honestly remember typing your name in there, but something happened. anyway i shoehorned you in there without taking people i already put down out (one more rig wont kill us)

    Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
    i'm in. don't have to work that day
    check

    Originally posted by Chaos View Post
    It's a miracle....It's on a Sat., which means I'm not working....no plans for halloween....

    Just need a costume and I just might make it

    Undecided whether i'll wheel or try to be a passenger
    wait list #3

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Now I need costume ideas

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    this sounds sweet, to bad I can't go I expect pics

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    It's a miracle....It's on a Sat., which means I'm not working....no plans for halloween....

    Just need a costume and I just might make it

    Undecided whether i'll wheel or try to be a passenger

    Leave a comment:


  • justtorchit
    replied
    wait list plz

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied
    any reason my name dident get on the list?

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepbogger4x4
    replied
    i'm in. don't have to work that day

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    Cool with me. But if someone who will definitely go wants a spot, bump me out.
    as per your request i bumped you out, but kept you on the wait list just incase

    Originally posted by Paco Lopez View Post
    That's the day I'm supposed to be able to start driving again. Can I get a tentative in?
    done

    Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
    IN. Tj 2.5" on 31"s w/discos. me and the girl.
    check

    Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
    i'm turning in a request for Halloween off anyway from work, id love to go if theres an open spot. crossing fingers i come across some 31s before then
    done

    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Oh man this sounds like a fucking blast.
    done
    Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
    Definitly in for this one, not sure yet if ill be there in the sami or in the tj yet or my green jeep for that matter but ill be there and ill be wheeling in full costume
    ballin

    Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
    i am definitely 150% IN!
    check

    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    In.
    gotcha

    Leave a comment:


  • CumminsJeep
    replied
    do want but so far I think about it but probably out

    Leave a comment:


  • XJtheXtremeJeep
    replied
    I'll be there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
    Definitly in for this one, not sure yet if ill be there in the sami or in the tj yet or my green jeep for that matter but ill be there and ill be wheeling in full costume
    Yeah, you say that now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    In.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trailer Ray
    replied
    i am definitely 150% IN!

    Leave a comment:


  • XJtheXtremeJeep
    replied
    Definitly in for this one, not sure yet if ill be there in the sami or in the tj yet or my green jeep for that matter but ill be there and ill be wheeling in full costume

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Oh man this sounds like a fucking blast.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X