Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS "HALLOWHEELN" open run! October 31st 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chaos
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    foreshadowing

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos View Post


    Good question.....although I don't think its on purpose...
    foreshadowing

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    One question, why do you have Chris(chaos) down as a nonmember?
    there are no non-members waiting in line and the event is drawing near

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied
    Sweet....costume is all good to go

    We'll see how the Yj holds up....brakes are still not 100%

    Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    One question, why do you have Chris(chaos) down as a nonmember?
    Good question.....although I don't think its on purpose...
    Last edited by Chaos; 10-27-2009, 09:57 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    I got some legit Vietnam attire, maybe I'll just throw that together.
    haha thats what im doin. got all my grandfathers old army fatigues and appropriate accessories...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbike
    replied
    One question, why do you have Chris(chaos) down as a nonmember?

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    Am I going to be kicked in the nuts if I show up without a costume?

    I've been wrenching to get the rig ready so going to the party store is the least of my problems right now.
    hold beer act normal= drunk bam costume

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
    dammit- i blew two of my 31s, and unless i can track down a full set or a pair dirt cheap i dont think ill be able to go. :angry:
    ok, off list

    chris is on

    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    Am I going to be kicked in the nuts if I show up without a costume?

    .
    yes

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
    FUCKIN A!!!!!!! that's my costume
    I wear that 3-4 times a week. I'm doin something different for hallowheeln.

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    I got some legit Vietnam attire, maybe I'll just throw that together.

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepbogger4x4
    replied
    Originally posted by wannabejeep View Post
    plaid shirt, boots = lumberjack
    FUCKIN A!!!!!!! that's my costume

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    Am I going to be kicked in the nuts if I show up without a costume?

    I've been wrenching to get the rig ready so going to the party store is the least of my problems right now.
    plaid shirt, boots = lumberjack

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Am I going to be kicked in the nuts if I show up without a costume?

    I've been wrenching to get the rig ready so going to the party store is the least of my problems right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • XJtheXtremeJeep
    replied
    I have a set of 31's theyre sorta bald but not terrible, 80 bucks its what i paid for em

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    dammit- i blew two of my 31s, and unless i can track down a full set or a pair dirt cheap i dont think ill be able to go. :angry:

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X