Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS "HALLOWHEELN" open run! October 31st 2009

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paco Lopez
    replied
    Hooray, I can drive again. I was out cruising around with the Jeep last night and today.

    Leave a comment:


  • JoeNitro
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    We typically meet of exit 47E on 91 at Mcdonalds.
    truth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbike
    replied
    Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
    anyone going to meet up to convoy up there? ive never been so idk where it is.
    We typically meet of exit 47E on 91 at Mcdonalds.

    Leave a comment:


  • XJtheXtremeJeep
    replied
    It says that we are going to meet close to there on the way there most likely right off of I-91

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruepart Hoaxley
    replied
    anyone going to meet up to convoy up there? ive never been so idk where it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • justtorchit
    replied
    yay... im on the list....

    gulp

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
    hahaha i know, thats why i asked. that sucks... you should shoot someone..
    Thanks for Volunteering. Now go run down range...

    Leave a comment:


  • Trailer Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Yeah I do, actually, I work all day Saturday.
    hahaha i know, thats why i asked. that sucks... you should shoot someone..

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by 93XJRay View Post
    awww. sorry phil. what happened.. you gots some guns to clean?
    Yeah I do, actually, I work all day Saturday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trailer Ray
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Oh what the fuck.

    I'm out. Go figure. I get all excited about a Mabell trip and it is on a Saturday.

    I need to re-learn how to read a Calendar.
    awww. sorry phil. what happened.. you gots some guns to clean?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Oh what the fuck.

    I'm out. Go figure. I get all excited about a Mabell trip and it is on a Saturday.

    I need to re-learn how to read a Calendar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trailer Ray
    replied
    what are the plans as far as meeting up or whatever?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by jeepbogger4x4 View Post
    sam can i drive to your house again to meet up in the mornin?
    yea

    Leave a comment:


  • jeepbogger4x4
    replied
    sam can i drive to your house again to meet up in the mornin?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X