• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
    its like an hour away hour and a half when i map quested it
    drive faster
    Originally posted by Fast Orange
    if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

so if they are fighting words does that mean i dissed you ? cause maybe i should not try to when i do and fail and just do this
      its on. im coming at you like a gay roided up spider monkey

Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
      its like an hour away hour and a half when i map quested it
      it is like 30 minutes at most
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

• but almost no point at all now because will said i wont ever be a sis member so maybe i should just forget about it all togeather

Comment

• psh if i go to the meets, you should be able to go.
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
            psh if i go to the meets, you should be able to go.
            and shes a girl
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

• seriouslyy

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                its on. im coming at you like a gay roided up spider monkey

it is like 30 minutes at most
                so did i diss you ? i finally got you for the like 50 times you got me i think i should have a party or not lol

no way its really only 30 minutes that pisses me off i would have gone to one a while ago

Comment

but almost no point at all now because will said i wont ever be a sis member so maybe i should just forget about it all togeather
                  he said you wont cause you never make it to the meet and greets. got to be an active part of our community to become a member. With an attitude like that you will never get in.
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

and shes a girl
                    but i bet she has a job and gas money lol

Comment

this is true
                      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                        he said you wont cause you never make it to the meet and greets. got to be an active part of our community to become a member. With an attitude like that you will never get in.
                        i wanna help out and do stuff but all you guys wanna do is make fun of me and fight me which does not make me wanna help out. when i first sighed up i had a great attitude about it.

Comment

she has a sugar daddy
                          2001 wj tbd
                          1974 5 ton

Comment

she has a sugar daddy
                            tis is me

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                              this is true
                              lol i proved my point but i should have a job by the next m&g lol and gas money.

Comment

this is your own damn choice. I've had a job since i was 11 (and if you ask anyone on here, thats a damn long time). If youre too lazy or stupid to get a job you deserve to be broke

Comment

Working...
                                X