• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    this fucking thread

is god damn

hilarious
    and it would have never happend if i didnt sigh up on sis LOL dont deny it i can start intertanment for you guys.

Comment

• raze's jeep:
      Originally posted by Fast Orange
      if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
        and it would have never happend if i didnt sigh up on sis LOL dont deny it i can start intertanment for you guys.
        dude i could be "intertaned" watching a monkey wack off to a redbook magazine. not much of an acomplishment
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
          i have a tan wrangler ruecifur has a rd xj on 33s with a nice exhoust
          lol was that you with him that day you rember that and the exhoust did sound nice at least i thought it did lol

Comment

• ruecifurs and mine
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

• yeah, that was us. I was driving raze was in the pass seat

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                i have never ever associated with anyone who drove a grand am
                i drove the grand am four 3 days till my jeep was out of the shop i got it 4 free to lol sold it though

Comment

• raze was the one with his feet on the dash playing with his phone asking me were you can get scrap metal lol i rember you guys now

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                    yeah, that was us. I was driving raze was in the pass seat
                    hey what kind of exhoust was that ? seriously you have headers or anything else ?

Comment

raze was the one with his feet on the dash playing with his phone asking me were you can get scrap metal lol i rember you guys now
                      yeah, he's a total dick.

Comment

• sure you wanna throw down at the next m&g?
                        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

hey what kind of exhoust was that ? seriously you have headers or anything else ?
                          its a borla. with a gibson tip. only way to make them sound good is by doing that

Comment

its a borla. with a gibson tip. only way to make them sound good is by doing that
                            and the custom header and piping i made
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

i have a glass pack it sounds ok but im thinking of another exhoust.

Comment

i have a glass pack it sounds ok but im thinking of another exhoust.
                                go borla all the way bro... but the tips suck. they take away all the good sound with that intercooler tip garbage. I tried lots of tips, but the gibson ones sound the best

Comment

Working...
                                X