Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
    hmc is not available to film
    is that your excuse lol and seriously did i ever meet you were you the guy by the stop light that day in the red cherokee on 33s ?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
      is that your excuse lol and seriously did i ever meet you were you the guy by the stop light that day in the red cherokee on 33s ?
      i dont have a red cherokee
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

• i do
        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

why the fuck would it matter to you who he is?
          cause i was wondering who those people are cause he it thats all

Comment

that was me
            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• i have a tan wrangler ruecifur has a rd xj on 33s with a nice exhoust
              1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

• raze drives a tan wrangler.
                Originally posted by Fast Orange
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• I drive this:

and im very proud of it.
                  "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...

Comment

ill even wear a skirt
                    please dont

Comment

• a kilt then?

Comment

please dont
                        oh but freballin i a kilt will work
                        2001 wj tbd
                        1974 5 ton

Comment

• this fucking thread

is god damn

hilarious
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
                            raze drives a tan wrangler.
                            i think i might have met raze before not shure raze be serious for a sec have i met you mikght have been when i had my grand am

Comment

i think i might have met raze before not shure raze be serious for a sec have i met you mikght have been when i had my grand am
                              i have never ever associated with anyone who drove a grand am
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                this fucking thread

is god damn

hilarious

nigga please, its as surious as the interweb!

Comment

Working...
                                X