jeepinjosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
    sure you wanna throw down at the next m&g?
    seriously was that really you and what do you mean throw down ? i do not understand laugh all you want and when is the next meet and greet ? i wanna go to one of them soon cause i wanna wheel with sis

Comment

• like i wouldnt care as much when you guys say the stuff you say at least if i new you all then i could laugh about it which i kinda do now darn what would i do with out sis lol it is interesting comming on here lol

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
        seriously was that really you and what do you mean throw down ? i do not understand laugh all you want and when is the next meet and greet ? i wanna go to one of them soon cause i wanna wheel with sis
        yes it was. throwdown as in fight. then next one has not been decided as of now
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

• fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!!!!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Fast Orange
          if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
          Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
          I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• what i look like and what i will be wearing sucka
            1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
            2001 wj tbd
            1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
              fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight fight!!!!!!!!!!!
              can i ask you something all you wanna do is see a fight btu i bet if it involved you. you would not be as exited

Comment

can i ask you something all you wanna do is see a fight btu i bet if it involved you. you would not be as exited
                haha, i like to fight. haven't you heard? I would be waaaaay more stoked if it was me.
                if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

what i look like and what i will be wearing sucka
                  i think im going to be sick and if you really had that on i would probaly just start to laugh histaricle and fall on the ground.

Comment

haha, i like to fight. haven't you heard? I would be waaaaay more stoked if it was me.
                    no i havent heard and it would be nice if i new you people it would make all this easier to understand

Comment

i think im going to be sick and if you really had that on i would probaly just start to laugh histarcle and fall on the ground.
                      do you have a problem with my fashion? are you some sort of gay basher or are you not out of the closet yet? i think those are fighting words son
                      2001 wj tbd
                      1974 5 ton

Comment

• i wish the meet and greets were closer to me.

Comment

i wish the meet and greets were closer to me.
                          fairfield is not far from brookfield. they are like a few ___fields away

Comment

do you have a problem with my fashion? are you some sort of gay basher or are you not out of the closet yet? i think those are fighting words son
                            so if they are fighting words does that mean i dissed you ? cause maybe i should not try to when i do and fail and just do this

Comment

fairfield is not far from brookfield. they are like a few ___fields away
                              its like an hour away hour and a half when i map quested it

Comment

• i really have been trying to go to a m&g

Comment

Working...
                                X