• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruecifur View Post
    Hippies cannot be trusted
    indeed.
    plus i am emo so you might have a chance if i bleed alot the night before
    1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
    2001 wj tbd
    1974 5 ton

Comment

• [quote=Riot;82859]
      Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post

Dude, Bring your friends, come meet people. hate you or not, everyone is [for the most part] an adult, and no one is going to assault you because no one wants to see police activity on a day that's supposed to be filled with enjoyment.
      i i just want to meet the people of sis and start to help out and be a part of it and wheel cause all the bashings is getting old to me

Comment

• [quote=jeepinjosh;82864]
        Originally posted by Riot View Post

i i just want to meet the people of sis and start to help out and be a part of it and wheel cause all the bashings is getting old to me
        no its not
        1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
        2001 wj tbd
        1974 5 ton

Comment

• dude what are you talking about no its not ????

Comment

• Well, Start coming around, and don't be retarded and i'm sure some of the people will accept ya. haha.
            Don't know about Raze/ruecifur , but hey, maybe if you wrestle him and don't make fun of tow truck drives... someday it'll happen too.
            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• you have no say on your own feelings welcome to russia
              mister i have to hide im on sis
              Last edited by Magilla; 07-15-2009, 01:56 PM.
              2001 wj tbd
              1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
                Well, Start coming around, and don't be retarded and i'm sure some of the people will accept ya. haha.
                Don't know about Raze/ruecifur , but hey, maybe if you wrestle him and don't make fun of tow truck drives... someday it'll happen too.
                i dont make fun of tow truck drivers im working for a tow comopany driving a truck in a few weeks

Comment

• the bashings are still pretty funny me thinks
                  Originally posted by Fast Orange
                  if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                    i have a glass pack it sounds ok but im thinking of another exhoust.
                    cherry bomb!
                    I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
                      cherry bomb!
                      no its a thrush

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                        no its a thrush
                        I'm telling you dude. borla muffler, gibson tip. if you use a dynomax mid pipe they sound pretty good
                        Originally posted by Fast Orange
                        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
                        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

• you sonofabitch
                          I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• i wanna go wheeling monday after my new tires are on i bought some 33s bfg km2s

Comment

• i care this much () thats in comparison to about 9000 miles
                              2001 wj tbd
                              1974 5 ton

Comment

• Just come on a saturday, who cares what tires, there are stocker go-arounds for everything.
                                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X