Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
      figures i leave and actually go do shit and a thread like this takes off
      laptop plus bathroom 5 feet away
      1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
      2001 wj tbd
      1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        figures i leave and actually go do shit and a thread like this takes off
        x2

Comment

• After reading the previous 16 pages of this particular derailment, all i can do is laugh. This jeepinjosh kid surely sounds like he needs to fight raze1287, even though he likes to wear a skirt.

Comment

• wtf is goin on here and who are you?!
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

• Originally posted by Mighty Quine View Post
              wtf is goin on here and who are you?!
              at first i thought it was josh with a weak attempt at a username change, but this grammer is far too good even if josh had his english teacher proofread it and took a week to type it after multiple revisions

Comment

• Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                at first i thought it was josh with a weak attempt at a username change, but this grammer is far too good even if josh had his english teacher proofread it and took a week to type it after multiple revisions
                looks like you need an english teacher to read your post.
                1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                2001 wj tbd
                1974 5 ton

Comment

Now why would you think that I would be one in the same as jeepinjosh? I have noticed that his englinsh is worse than an inner city 7 year olds. But you seem like you could also use a little bit of help on the grammatical side of posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by raze1287 View Post
                    looks like you need an english teacher to read your post.
                    It was a run on sentence and grammer should be "grammar".

die in a fire

Originally posted by JeepinJoshua View Post
                    Now why would you think that I would be one in the same as jeepinjosh? I have noticed that his englinsh is worse than an inner city 7 year olds. But you seem like you could also use a little bit of help on the grammatical side of posting.
                    Look at how similar your username is compared to his, then get back to me.

Comment

• this is trouble
                      Last edited by Mighty Quine; 07-15-2009, 07:01 PM.
                      I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

So since we have very similar names means we get put in the same boat? Your logic is flawed. What if D-O-G spells cat?

Comment

• evan, stop profiling you hate monger!

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

It was a run on sentence and grammer should be "grammar".

die in a fire

me die in a fire? i think not. but now i feel fire should be part of your punishment
                            2001 wj tbd
                            1974 5 ton

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepinJoshua View Post
                              ok who are you know way are you real. tell me you guys are messing with me. are you a real person are you really named joshua and your a new guy TELL ME THIS IS FAKE LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by jeepinjosh View Post
                                ok who are you know way are you real. tell me you guys are messing with me. are you a real person are you really named joshua and your a new guy TELL ME THIS IS FAKE LOL
                                There is NO way i am real? Obviously i am if i am currently engaging in a conversation with you. Yes I am named Joshua, it happens to be my Hebrew name.

Comment

Working...
                                X