• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    Nice bird house Owen!
    Thats his antenna
    2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
      Wow I guess I should have no problems towing then... How many miles on that truck and any problems? I was hesistant to buy a 6.7 truck because of the new emissions equipment and I read some horror stories but I went for it because it still had a warranty and it was a good deal. My truck already got a new turbo under warranty, other than that I guess it has been good.
      Hes only at about 10k on the truck but its got probably half that towing. Only issue so far is it needed an O2 sensor, believe it or not a diesel with an o2. I LOVE the way the autos shift in those seems like dodge finally hit the nail on the head with that one it gives a nice solid feeling shift
      89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
      95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
      97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
      If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
        Nice bird house Owen! JK very nice pick up on the cummins dude looks good
        Originally posted by Customjob View Post
        Thats his antenna
        Lol I saw that coming!

Originally posted by kracker View Post
        youre gonna love the exhaust brake ,too....sweet rig!
        Thanks, yea it works awesome.

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
        you're gonna want the EGR delete!
        For sure

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
        like the look of them with slightly bigger tires
        Damn. That thing looks sweet. I don't see too many trucks I like with aftermarket wheels and tires, but that one looks awesome.

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
        Hes only at about 10k on the truck but its got probably half that towing. Only issue so far is it needed an O2 sensor, believe it or not a diesel with an o2. I LOVE the way the autos shift in those seems like dodge finally hit the nail on the head with that one it gives a nice solid feeling shift
        Its like night and day compared to the 4 speed auto. Good to hear he's had good luck
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

That rig is drooltastic Owen.
          Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
          93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
          Eric

Comment

If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for that thing? Ive been looking at very similar trucks and everyone seems to think they are made of gold.
            Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
            2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
            2009 Pontiac G8 GT
            2004 Z1000
            1999 TJ

Comment

Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
              If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for that thing? Ive been looking at very similar trucks and everyone seems to think they are made of gold.
              That's cause cummins turbo diesels are made of solid gold.
              Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
              93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
              Eric

Comment

prices have come down alot on most of them because of the rising fuel costs these days.

Comment

for the record, i have the 6.7 and it has 54k miles on it with no issues with the dpf. they are great motors.
                  Originally posted by gmc4cw
                  if someone can look at your rig and still tell what it was, then you have a long way to go before its destroyed. if you continue to wheel it after said destruction then you are truely special. :shock:

Comment

I'll send you a PM.

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
                    That's cause cummins turbo diesels are made of solid gold.
                    Hmmm I didn't notice

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    for the record, i have the 6.7 and it has 54k miles on it with no issues with the dpf. they are great motors.
                    Great to hear. Never really got to talk to anyone who owned one first hand before I bought it. Ho often (if ever) does yours need to regen? Any mods done to the truck? I think I read some programmers allow you to force a regen.
                    1950 Willys Trail Rig
                    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Working...
                    X