• New tow rig

Picked this up last week, just turned over 23000 miles yesterday

Stats
    2007.5 Dodge Ram 2500
    6.7 Cummins 350hp
    68RFE 6 speed auto, 4x4
    Factory Exhaust brake, Power Rear slider, Extended cab seats 6
    Stock

Its has a DPF and EGR system, which I am not crazy about, but there is no 6 speed auto trucks without them. I guess well see how it goes, the truck has a factory warranty until 2014 or 70k miles.

Now I just need to get my trail rig done so I have something to tow
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Nice truck, I just finished helping my buddy put pod guages, two stacked chips a 4 inch turbo back exhaust and a 700hp clutch in his 2007 cummins. Those are some mean trucks with alot of bark. Congrats on the purchase. Im sure you will be happy with it for years to come!

Comment

Nice rig, Owen. Always nice to get yourself an upgrade!
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Very nice.. My good friend has a 2010 mega cab 3500 with the 6.7 6 spd auto. Pulls a 40ft goose w/ 2 rigs and you dont even know its there! good luck with it im sure youll be very happy
        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

ooohhh...very nice owen!
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

soooo sexay
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

daaaayyyuuummm
              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Thanks for the compliments.

Originally posted by Pat View Post
                Nice truck, I just finished helping my buddy put pod guages, two stacked chips a 4 inch turbo back exhaust and a 700hp clutch in his 2007 cummins. Those are some mean trucks with alot of bark. Congrats on the purchase. Im sure you will be happy with it for years to come!
                Cool, is it a 6.7 or a 5.9? All I know is this thing stock is way faster than my 12 valve and the 6 speed auto puts it to the ground a lot better. I would love to mod it but I am going to leave it stock until the warranty is up.

Originally posted by WAD357 View Post
                Very nice.. My good friend has a 2010 mega cab 3500 with the 6.7 6 spd auto. Pulls a 40ft goose w/ 2 rigs and you dont even know its there! good luck with it im sure youll be very happy
                Wow I guess I should have no problems towing then... How many miles on that truck and any problems? I was hesistant to buy a 6.7 truck because of the new emissions equipment and I read some horror stories but I went for it because it still had a warranty and it was a good deal. My truck already got a new turbo under warranty, other than that I guess it has been good.
                1950 Willys Trail Rig
                2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post
                  Thanks for the compliments.

Cool, is it a 6.7 or a 5.9? All I know is this thing stock is way faster than my 12 valve and the 6 speed auto puts it to the ground a lot better. I would love to mod it but I am going to leave it stock until the warranty is up.
                  His is a 6.7 also all the mods he did were untraceable or do not void the warranty but man that thing is a soooooooter. His 24v before this was pretty modded and this thing just makes it look like its standing still. with those two chips stacked ( i forget which one's he had ) that thing rolls pretty good

Comment

I bet that thing hauls the fucking mail. Damn.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Nice bird house Owen! JK very nice pick up on the cummins dude looks good

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

youre gonna love the exhaust brake ,too....sweet rig!
                        99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

you're gonna want the EGR delete!

Comment

like the look of them with slightly bigger tires

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
                              like the look of them with slightly bigger tires

you should see my buddy Rich's 05/06 5.9 4dr he's got 37" cooper STT's on it

Comment

Working...
                              X