No announcement yet.

Pleasure Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys go out there only on foot or what? looks pretty sweet, i love shit like that
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
      you guys go out there only on foot or what? looks pretty sweet, i love shit like that
      definitely foot only. i dont even want to know the amount of trouble you'd get in for driving out there
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

it's really cool out there...i wanna go back asapppp
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

It was a great book of Poetry.

But yeah, that place kicks ass.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i never knew that someone knocked the carousel down, thats a tragedy. What that man is saying is so true, i remember the architecture of that building and it was simply amazing. A piece of our history.

at least the theater is still there, but that is really sad. I watched that video and god thats depressing.

Now that you guys have been out there, you know how easy it is to fall in love with that place. Let me know next time you are going out, i haven't been there in quite some time, it would make me so happy to go out there again.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
              i never knew that someone knocked the carousel down, thats a tragedy. What that man is saying is so true, i remember the architecture of that building and it was simply amazing. A piece of our history.

at least the theater is still there, but that is really sad. I watched that video and god thats depressing.

Now that you guys have been out there, you know how easy it is to fall in love with that place. Let me know next time you are going out, i haven't been there in quite some time, it would make me so happy to go out there again.
              definitely will. i want to go back...we need to go back earlier next time
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

if you guys are into checking out old shit like this , check out the Norwich State Hospital before they knock it down. 30+ buildings, all interconnected by underground tunnels, movie theater, bowling alley, library, hospital rooms, a morgue, tons of cool shit. PM me if you are interested, I can get you intouch with people who know the place in and out and can get you in while avoiding detection.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  if you guys are into checking out old shit like this , check out the Norwich State Hospital before they knock it down. 30+ buildings, all interconnected by underground tunnels, movie theater, bowling alley, library, hospital rooms, a morgue, tons of cool shit. PM me if you are interested, I can get you intouch with people who know the place in and out and can get you in while avoiding detection.
                  been there so fucking awesome, most of the tunnels are blocked off i think but holy hell its soo cool. thats where they wanted to build that amusement park like a year or two back.

also heard that morgue is haunted as all hell, heard some EVP's some of my friends got from there and fairfield hills too.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                    definitely will. i want to go back...we need to go back earlier next time
                    but sunset there is so cool...
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                      but sunset there is so cool...
                      it is! thats why we go back earlier, spend more time walking around...then get the sunset before we leave
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...9&id=687005069

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

its a fun place to mess around at night but there putting cameras up now or at lest there were a couple last time, bc of some people messing around with the radio tower
                          2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                          97' zj
                          2012 surbra imperza DD
                          im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                            its a fun place to mess around at night but there putting cameras up now or at lest there were a couple last time, bc of some people messing around with the radio tower
                            where?
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

the cameras will only be there if vandals do something and they need to look back at tapes, thats my guess anyways.

ForSure Motorsports
                              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
                                the cameras will only be there if vandals do something and they need to look back at tapes, thats my guess anyways.
                                they have signs up saying cameras are there..but like you said, it isnt like they have a crew watching it live at all times

if you dont go there looking to cause problems, it wont be a problem for u
                                - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

Working...
                                X