Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    looks pretty damn sick.
    A while ago i told of a ghost story from my experience there. Gives me the hebe-gebe's every time i drive by it
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

how sketchy is it really to go there?
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        how sketchy is it really to go there?
        it is now patrolled 24/7 buy 1 or 2 rentacops in cars. There are back ways in, but personally i wouldn't risk it
        "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lErWcbA3RSw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lErWcbA3RSw?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

it was on ghost hunters
          Last edited by grundlepunch; 12-14-2010, 02:54 PM.

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bplw0Mob3m8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bplw0Mob3m8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

A recent pic:

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                  MK2 Jetta > M3
                  Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Connecticut: Ruining all things fun since 1633.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

gaaaaaayyyyyy
                      I drive a Datsun

Comment

i know its almost a year later but i just watched the video on the carousel and 1, that place was awesome. 2, the dude in the video was driving a cherokee
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

this sucks im happy i at lest had a chance to go there once
                          and has anyone been to dudleytown ct? i want to go but most of my friends are punks when it comes to things like this
                          2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                          97' zj
                          2012 surbra imperza DD
                          im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

that picture is probably one of the sadest things i've seen in a long time.

I am very glad we all got to go out there together that last time, that place meant a lot to me.
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I really don't like Connecticut. Like as a whole when there is somewhere/thing that might be beneficial to the city/town. Whether its creating jobs, bringing in tax revenue, etc. They go and do something in order to make it useless. Obviously Pleasure beach is a good example of this. In my great city of Milford we have a few other examples. Like, building a library and baseball fields at the end of our harbor, The highest tax area in Milford. Also turning our beaches and Island over to the State, which turned them into bird sanctuarys. But whatever who cares...

Comment

Not really sure how Pleasure Beach could be beneficial to the town

Comment

Working...
                                X