• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kenne bell supercharger kit, do it you wont

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
      kenne bell supercharger kit, do it you wont
      Hahahha. Whatever I buy will get 0 modifications to it. I know that goes against our jeeping nature but its not gonna happen
      I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
        Hahahha. Whatever I buy will get 0 modifications to it. I know that goes against our jeeping nature but its not gonna happen
        If you look for a Dub-Jay check the brakes real good too. Some of them had problems with wearing out the front brake rotors quickly and others didn't. My dads '99 went through front rotors about every 30k miles. Changing to slotted rotors and high performance pads helps a little. The problem seems to be hit and miss. I know some people that have it, and others that don't. Seems to be more common on the earlier ones. Right around 50-52 mph you would get a nasty shake when braking.
        -Josh

2000 Jeep Cherokee 2" lift, 30x9.5 General Grabber AT2

Comment

Originally posted by skippy View Post
          i have a wettie.

Bahahahha first time i've ever heard that one

Bahahahahaha. x2
          "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
          It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

Originally posted by jeepkid03 View Post
            If you look for a Dub-Jay check the brakes real good too. Some of them had problems with wearing out the front brake rotors quickly and others didn't. My dads '99 went through front rotors about every 30k miles. Changing to slotted rotors and high performance pads helps a little. The problem seems to be hit and miss. I know some people that have it, and others that don't. Seems to be more common on the earlier ones. Right around 50-52 mph you would get a nasty shake when braking.
            the brakes changed from the teeves to the akabono in 02 i believe. i'm pretty sure there is a recall if you have the older ones that fuck up brakes
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

the brakes changed from the teeves to the akabono in 02 i believe. i'm pretty sure there is a recall if you have the older ones that fuck up brakes
              Fact, and that recall upgrades you to bigger brakes.

Comment

Fact, and that recall upgrades you to bigger brakes.
                Precisely. I have the Teves on mine and had to replace the front rotors when I got the Jeep. I have put 15k on it since and havnt had a problem yet. AS for the blend door issue I know it is common, but i feel like the hardest part is just having to rip apart the dash to fix it.

I have a Flowmaster 70 on mine and a K&N FIPK intake. I love the combo, quiet while cruisin, but sounds great when I open it up. I, personally, wouldnt want my grand to sound like that guys. I feel like it's too nice of a vehicle to sound like a mustang or pickup truck.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

buying a jeep tonight

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Custo...item3cb2180c9f
                  I drive a Datsun

Comment

I hope as you posted that you punched yourself in the dick.
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I drive a Datsun

Comment

Other than the 4.0 it looks pretty clean
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

meh, dont like the color...otherwise i would be all over that

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

havent been here in awhile, and i know you already made your choice with the V8 but if i could afford it at the time and knew anything i would have gone with the V8...it is unreal how slow my WJ is (4.10s dont help very much should have 4.88s)i cringe everytime i drive to rausch and have to compete with the hills...
                            -Jason
                            99WJ 4.0
                            IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
                              havent been here in awhile, and i know you already made your choice with the V8 but if i could afford it at the time and knew anything i would have gone with the V8...it is unreal how slow my WJ is (4.10s dont help very much should have 4.88s)i cringe everytime i drive to rausch and have to compete with the hills...
                              thanks for the input jay
                              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                              X