Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
    yupppp.

ohhh and i google'd that car show, saw lots of nice looking and some pretty cool classic cars and hot rods (even a few trucks)

Judging by the kind of people that go to car shows i refuse to believe your lifted XJ was a "huge hit". Even pretty ass TJ's with dynatrac 60's, 37's and crap loads of blings get strange looks from those people.

Not trying to say that you're wrong or your truck sucks, just that you are full of shit.
    actually you'd be suprise, iI go to that car show every year and see some of kissmydiff's rigs there as well as Owen's willys(just not this year) and I happen to have seen his XJ there this past summer, I can't comment on how many people liked it but I can say that he's not the only one with a beat truck there.

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
      no way in hell i would go to 37's.

with 35's the krawler is the best choice if you aren't on the road a ton. otherwise the new mtr's would be my choice but it's all personal opinion
      yup.
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
        Not trying to say that you're wrong or your truck sucks, just that you are full of shit.
        okay....what ever you say...because you are a beacon of truth and complete and total honestly and everyone should bow down to how amazing you are. Not to be a dick but you kind of called me out.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I am definitely getting the MT/R or the KM2 but I am kind of leaning towards the KM2, they are like $40 more for a set but that really isn't really even a measurable percent once a set it done being bought, mounted, and balanced. I just think this tire has better ratings overall and more of a reputation so I think it might be $40 better.
        Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
        93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
        Eric

Comment

i don't see you bowing......... here i'll help it goes like this

i still think you're full of shit.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
          X