No announcement yet.

A/C as OBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And sorry for the blurry pictures, this was before I knew about Marco mode on my camera
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

I also have a Sanden SD 508 but I will either be using my YORK 1-210 or 1-206 in my YJ for ease in installation. The 210 has about 10.3 CI of displacement where my 206 has around 6.11, and are still easier to find than the Sanden locally. Either compressor is suitable for OBA, although the YORK can be mounted in a acute variable of angles. It boils down to availability and preference.

RM

Comment

Sandens can also be mounted at any angle. Very tough to find a York with a Serp pulley in a junkyard, although the pulley can be purchased for a little over $100. If you have V belts, a York is probably a better choice. York is also bigger, I have limited room under my hood. However they do make more air.
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

i just bought the parts i needed to convert the ac in my yota. waiting for them to arive
          -Ryan

Rigs:
          07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
          94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

if anything, im gonna fill my air tank before trips. Since this is my dd that is the go to vehicle if something breaks on another car, im keeping the ac in it
            God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Working...
            X