No announcement yet.

Project: Doubleyou Jay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will do. im not doing the swap myself, the guy who setup my gears is doing it but he's cool and doesnt mind if i hang around/help out so ill fill you in...i was going to do the 44a swap like yourself but it just doesnt seem worth, especially since i already have 4.10s..
    -Jason
    99WJ 4.0
    IRO 3", SYE, D30 aussie/8.8 aussie, 4.10s, 33's, skids/bumpers

Comment

• Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
      Flange. FAIL.
      you having a ball and chain preventing you from doing any real mods to your jeep and making you sell the world's nicest XJ FAIL.

nice pick up jay

Comment

• this thing weighs like 20 lbs

-Jason
        99WJ 4.0

Comment

• Originally posted by XJLI View Post
          you having a ball and chain preventing you from doing any real mods to your jeep and making you sell the world's nicest XJ FAIL.

nice pick up jay

For the reccord it was my decision to sell the XJ. Honestly, it may have been nice but how many times i did i actually wheel it since i built it, 4 maybe. LOL

And you told me your self not to mod the Wk, and at this point making it worse on gas then it already is, with a baby on the way and getting married in 3 weeks makes no sense. As much as id love to do it.
          Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

• Originally posted by lakailimited06 View Post
            this thing weighs like 20 lbs

damn right.

ok so question. did you, or did you not, get a sticker with your order?

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• no sticker with my order
              -Jason
              99WJ 4.0

Comment

no sticker with my order
                I didnt get one either. those fuckers. I also didnt get bolts for the cover with my order.

Comment

• i got allen head ones for the countersunk option...which actually sucks because they are hard as fuck to break loose sometimes..
                  -Jason
                  99WJ 4.0

Comment

i got allen head ones for the countersunk option...which actually sucks because they are hard as fuck to break loose sometimes..
                    i suggest putting some anti-seize on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                      i suggest putting some anti-seize on them.
                      yes

Comment

i got allen head ones for the countersunk option...which actually sucks because they are hard as fuck to break loose sometimes..
                        those things fucking blow, i threw them out and went and got some hex head ones. i don't even care if rocks rape their heads right off, they are still easier to get out and less fucking stupid.
                        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• ahhhh i got ya. I didnt do that

Comment

• Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                            those things fucking blow, i threw them out and went and got some hex head ones. i don't even care if rocks rape their heads right off, they are still easier to get out and less fucking stupid.
                            yea i agree i dont know whyn i ordered it that way i should have learned my lesson in my D30 cover
                            -Jason
                            99WJ 4.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Keelyle View Post

with a baby on the way .
                              holy crap where have i been!?

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                              never had a problem with the socket and hammer method on ground down diff cover bolts
                              www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
                                never had a problem with the socket and hammer method on ground down diff cover bolts
                                Amen to that
                                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
                                X