X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
    got it from mark right by your house a couple weeks ago

thanks doods

the zip tied lights are temporary. the napa part numbers they give dont fit for shit. i'll break down and get the leds sooner or later
    I just did all LEDs on my trailer. The cheapest place I found for them is here http://www.trailerpart.com/
    1950 Willys Trail Rig
    2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

got it from mark right by your house a couple weeks ago

thanks doods

the zip tied lights are temporary. the napa part numbers they give dont fit for shit. i'll break down and get the leds sooner or later
      just out of curiousity.... is that a homebuilt x member, or a product from some manufacturer, and who?

only reason i ask is cause thats the design i made for a new crossmember for my jeep
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
        just out of curiousity.... is that a homebuilt x member, or a product from some manufacturer, and who?

only reason i ask is cause thats the design i made for a new crossmember for my jeep
        tnt

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
          Whats with the Zip ties holding the lights in?
          __________________________________________________ ____

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
          tnt
          correct. i had to trim a little for the midarm mounts, and couldnt use 2 of the mounting points because of them, but down the road i will more than make up for them missing
          www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

• built mahself a rear recovery point tonight
            fya extinguishaz are in
            co2 mount is in
            exhaust got a lil work done, nothin too intense

unless i find a stock gas skid in my travels over the next couple days i'm gonna run unskidded

Comment

• you prob know but zj gas tank skids mount to a 97+ xj. maybe a junkyard has one
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

• Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                you prob know but zj gas tank skids mount to a 97+ xj. maybe a junkyard has one
                depending on when things get rollin friday mornin i might check out a couple local junkyards. and if harrys in hazleton is still open ima check there

Comment

• this is what happens when you have sweet taillights and 1/4 guards and the weight of your jeep is on concrete

this panel has never touched a rock or tree

to be fair there was some rot in there, but it is folded

point of contact

the metal around the hatch hinges bent a bit, and i had to hammer it out to get it open. still seals, but til that crease the entire right 1/4 panel is pushed back a lil more that a 1/4"

to fix it im just gonna block of wood/sledgehammer it and cover it up with some metal

Comment

• you don't happen to still has the 33 coopers do ya?
                    2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                    MK2 Jetta > M3
                    Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• long gone

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                        you don't happen to still has the 33 coopers do ya?
                        WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE THINGS I SAY IN YOUR SIGNATURE!?

Comment

WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE THINGS I SAY IN YOUR SIGNATURE!?

youre the one saying them
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Dear samuel,
                            You are ridiculous and I admire your many and varied ways you can ruin a unibody.

your buddy,
                            alex

Comment

• ZOMG installed some headvy duty hayden tranny cooler

brackets this time, none of that cheesy zip line through the radiator garbage

old tranny cooler is becoming power steering cooler

Comment

• so i did some stuff

bumpstops
                                never seen it done this way on a cherocar, but having the prothanes in the coils never worked out for me. and i had some universal coil buckets lying around that i bought like 5 years ago that fit the prothanes perfectly bolted em in there for good measure. plated the contact point on the frame with 1/8" and made some bracketry to mount them on my truss

i might trim em' down a rib, not sure yet. my tires dont come close to hitting anything when flexing, and i have about 1.5" of travel before these hit.

i did about 20 mins of wheeling behind my house on em' and they is nice so far

some sweet flares to show the popo at court

the fronts are temporary

the rears i like how they came out and should be staying

Comment

Working...
                                X