• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club comp?
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Wood stove, good idea. I would do that too if i had a garage to surround it with

Looking good dude.
      2 Broncos are better than 1

Comment

• Originally posted by fizzy View Post
        Club comp?
        yea at the rate I work maybe 2013 lol you never know I have been pretty ambitious lately hopefully I can keep it up

Originally posted by Customjob View Post
        Wood stove, good idea. I would do that too if i had a garage to surround it with

Looking good dude.
        Thanks. I have big dreams of building a new barn in a few years. Buy a sawmill that I can run off of my antique tractor and saw all the lumber from trees on my property to build a post and beam barn. For now I am stuck with the little shed but its warm and certainly better than nothing.

Suday night I ordered up these can mount brackets to save some time... hope I get them by the weekend... I need to move closer to Poly Perf (or better yet move them closer to me)

I did some dinky stuff tonight just messing around... hooked up some wires and installed the PS pump pulley on my PSC pump... put a new serp belt on... nothing worth taking a pic of but I am trying to keep the momentum rolling...
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

• Hey its progress and more then I can say
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Nice, dude!
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Worked again tonight. First I straightened out my winch mount (the way it was before I couldn't get the front bolts in. Next I finished threading the shaft to my brake booster so the brake pedal throw is adjustable. Installed it without taking pictures, but its nothing special.

Sooo drive flanges or locking hubs? I have a brand new set of Warn 35pl premiums new in the box but thinking I might just run drive flanges. Still got time to decide.

Also, where are people getting nitrogen from?
              1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Progress pics

Brake booster installed (88 YJ... Zullo's)

Pic of how I made the pedal throw adjustable... from under the column

Had to do a little machining on the MC to fit on the new booster. 3/8" cutter on the Bridgeport... in .100 each side. Crude but it works.

All put together
                1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Originally posted by OWEN View Post
                  Sooo drive flanges or locking hubs? I have a brand new set of Warn 35pl premiums new in the box but thinking I might just run drive flanges. Still got time to decide.

Also, where are people getting nitrogen from?
                  Flanges, FTW

Airgas for the nitrogen. the bottle is regular cost, but its cheap as fawk, i mean its only the most prevalant and available gas on earth......

Looks good dude, glad to see someone is getting stuff done.....
                  No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                  Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Last night I welded in the front cans... Pulled the jack stands tonight. Its sittin on the Profender bumps. Full bump is pretty low. I uploaded a couple pics to facebook from my I phone, I'll get some up on here tomorrow.
                    1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Front cans... had to modify the gussets a little due to the slight bend in the tube where they attach, but they fit ok.

Jackstands removed... "Full bump" pics

I have a pretty tall cage and the top is around 70" off the top of the ground as it sits
                      1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• Looking good, man!

What's left really, shocks and fuel cell? Driveline all set aside from the drive flanges up front?
                        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                        MK2 Jetta > M3
                        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                          Looking good, man!

What's left really, shocks and fuel cell? Driveline all set aside from the drive flanges up front?
                          Driveshafts... also gotta put the axle shafts in the rear axle... and limit straps. Also still have to wrap up some engine wiring, build an exhaust, plumb new brake lines/hoses, mount the orbital and plumb the steering hoses. Still a fair amout of work but I'm plugging away at it...

Tonight I was kinda lazy, worked late but had to do something...made these little couplers for the transfer case shifters. I was't crazy about the universal kit that came with the case.

These also came in, parts to build a new steering shaft, which will go with mounting the steering valve. I was going to use my old one and hack it up, but the U joints in it were shot. This stuff is a little nicer.

1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

• let us know how the bumps work out, at that price im very interested in them as long as they last.

Comment

• ive done a good amount of work with profender

their construction/component make up is very similar to the foxs i have. seems like good quality to me, enjoy em
                              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                              Originally posted by DizzDizz
                              aliens probed my husband

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                                ive done a good amount of work with profender

their construction/component make up is very similar to the foxs i have. seems like good quality to me, enjoy em
                                Cool, I have heard they are a lot like Foxes. I am really excited to try them out.
                                1950 Willys Trail Rig

Comment

Working...
                                X