Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looks good right there..

Comment

• What front coils did you use? Clayton i'm guessing? And add another to the 4.5" and 35's club
      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
        What front coils did you use? Clayton i'm guessing? And add another to the 4.5" and 35's club
        yupppp, clayton leafs, coils, brakelines, tracbar, arms. Essentially their 4.5 kit.
        No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• Are there pics up? I cant see if there are or not
          I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• alright so in pre preparation for this years wheeling season... I just ordered an aussie locker for the dana turdy, which means i actually need a full set of spare dana 30 shafts now, or more. and an extra R&P. cause shits gonna blow up i know it. lol.

Also designing a sweet anti wrap bar for the rear to help me alleviate the 4 driveshafts and pinion yokes exploded in 3 runs thing. and making some shackle relocation boxes, cause the springs settled and i wanna gain about .5" more in the rear. Like these better than the standard drop shackle.

Just realized i really suck at keeping this thing updated:
            Here she is playing around at Drop the Hammer, too bad no one had the balls to come along with me to take sweet pics when i raced it..... hmmm hmmm steve

Right here is when i made the decision i need a front locker........

Then some randoms from high speed

Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 01-24-2011, 09:20 PM.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Working...
            X