Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, 4.0L I6, stock for now

Comment

Looking good, i like the cable idea on the disco's too...
      DONT GET MAD GET ROWDY !!!

Comment

So yesterday and today I mounted the other slider, made the cable disconnects, installed the new brake lines, and changed the oil. When I bled the brakes, both calipers were full of water. The fluid was black, you couldn't even see through it. It stops so much better now.

I flexed it out but I couldn't find anywhere to get it high enough so the rear tire would come up. Still, at that height, no rub and plenty of room. I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

rear line was a little long so I used a spring to hold it up and out of the way.

And finally, all ready for RCROCK. As she sits now:
        I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Comment

Oh yeah, thanks for the idea with the disconnects Adam. Easy, cheap, and works great. Can't ask for much more there

Comment

Look sick dude, get some good pics of those sliders in action, they saved my ass many times.
              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

more pics of her

Comment

jeeps looking good man

Comment

This weekend I finished up my one ton steering. I ended up having to make a bracket to put on a steering stabilizer since I was getting pretty bad death wobble. Steers like a dream now though.

closeup of the bracket. U-bolts are from the drive shaft of a '73 Cuda

Comment

you shouldnt be getting any DW.. your angles look perfect. check the axle end bolt on the trackbar and make sure its tight and not ovaled out and all that other standard crap to check.

Comment

The track bar and bracket are new. I noticed when I was mounting the bracket that the track bar bracket would move slightly under a turning load. I moved one bolt maybe 1/4 turn. The movement stopped and at this point I had the stabilizer on so I didn't get to test it with or without the stabilizer.

Would a very slight movement (less then 1/8") cause DW?

Comment

that angle iron looks sick

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                            that angle iron looks sick
                            Yeah, I should have made it out of diamond plate. When I get home I`ll radius the ends and make it all nice a sexy like

Comment

Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                              Yeah, I should have made it out of diamond plate. When I get home I`ll radius the ends and make it all nice a sexy like
                              i'd 4 link it. less binding

Comment

How could you 4 link that?

I dont think I have to worry about binding, that front end is looser then Brittney Spears` rear end

ZING got her

Comment

Working...
                                X