Project Black Betty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    Looks good. Is the back a lot lower in person? It looks pretty low compared to the front.
    Its not as bad in person, but the spring pack with the AAL has seen better days. The front coils are more then 4/5" too which isn't helping. They might settle a bit though.
    I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Yea, do you plan on doing new leaf packs?
      -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

This summer definitely. I would do it now but I'm short on money

Comment

wow. looks really good jon. now go wheeling and break stuff. you ever figure out your gear ratio for sick 8.25 swap?

Comment

In between the rain storms I wire wheeled and scraped the rust and flaking undercoat from the underside of the Jeep and went through in 2 places . I least I now know where my floor leaks. Starting Friday evening I still have to:

-Install extended brake lines
            -Spray undercoat
            -Drill and tap frame for rock sliders
            -Remove rear sway bar and possibly front if I can't figure out how to mount my disconnects up and out of the way without using bungee cords
            -CB antenna cable (If time allows)

Comment

Looks good, I don't know how I managed to miss this entire build.
              I'll be running easy trails at RC... Assuming my jeep doesn't break down.
              Where abouts in West Haven are you, im there daily, dont think ive ever seen that rig.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

jon i made these for $15 and a visit to the hardware store:

http://www.jeepin.com/features/dpg_d...bles/index.asp

worked great when I disco'd.

Comment

Sweet thanks Adam!!

Chris, I live off Ocean Ave near the fire house

Comment

Ah. Right near the high school and that turn only lane that always fucks me up.
                    Ill have to start lurking.
                    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Looks good Jon.

Comment

Looks good dude, i see my sliders fit fine. Glad to see they have a good home.
                        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

This afternoon I installed the drivers side slider (that fits great thanks Kyle ) and undercoated the mid section of the Jeep before I ran out of undercoat. I don't have any before pics only because I'm sure you guys know what a rusted out under-body looks like.

forgot to throw that one in the mix last time

Comment

oh man its almost like you wheel

Comment

Watch out with that front resi location, i used to rub my tires at full stuff right on that corner, i mounted mine on the flat under the air box and battery tray, worked great.
                              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
                                Watch out with that front resi location, i used to rub my tires at full stuff right on that corner, i mounted mine on the flat under the air box and battery tray, worked great.
                                I haven't had it completely flexed out yet so I still need to see where my tires rub the fenders ect.

Comment

Working...
                                X