- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        this went well
        I know right. It will be gone tomorrow a mechanic I know is buying it for his son....so I would hope that's that.
        Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
        93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
        Eric

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          lawls
          Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

I SOLD IT!!!!! it is gone it is done so can we just let it go
            Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
            93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
            Eric

Comment

You should use the money to buy a smaller lift.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
                It is not a stock motor it is a berlinetta and they came with fuel injected v6's which it is definitely not anymore.
                For the record this is also wrong Berlinetta's also came with 305's
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86i8NYEXIHc[/ame]
                  1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
                  2001 wj tbd
                  1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
                    That is literally an $800 car at best even to a mullet wearing, whitesnake jean jacket, kind of guy.

But good luck with the sale!!!

HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                    OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

They guy I sold it to calls me an hour ago asking the stupidest shit. Like "how did you route the oil pressure gauge?" "did you have to take apart the whole dash?" "how does an oil pressure gauge work?" "Why won't the light come on unless the door is open?" "how do I replace the speedometer gear?" This deserves synchronized facepalming.
                      Eric

Comment

I know right. It will be gone tomorrow a mechanic I know is buying it for his son....so I would hope that's that.

They guy I sold it to calls me an hour ago asking the stupidest shit. Like "how did you route the oil pressure gauge?" "did you have to take apart the whole dash?" "how does an oil pressure gauge work?" "Why won't the light come on unless the door is open?" "how do I replace the speedometer gear?" This deserves synchronized facepalming.
                        Best mechanic ever.

Comment

wait a minute 305?????? 2 bolt main i used one for my boat anchor lol. but it looks like a good build
                          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

This has been an amusing, and slightly interesting thread.... Lots of experts on Camaros, their engines, and powwa produced by them....

I know spit about Camaros, and therefore will have to say something as though I too am an expert.

I am pretty sure that is either a Vten, or Vtec in your car. Either way, my 2.5L jeep produces 463WHP at the crank and ever since I installed the new plugs and wires, 4-lo run 8-sec 1/4mi

True story
                            Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                            My "Bucket" Build
                            MilitaryJeepers.com
                            ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                            !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

Working...
                            X