No announcement yet.

87 drag Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Camaro is a BEAST it has its share of issues, but when driving this will turn heads. When I drive this around town everyone and their grandmother looks in awe and envy. It is basically completely custom except for the interior and body. This is a list of most of the parts on it.
    Custom 305 (don't be fooled by 305 this thing has much more power then 383s)
    i didnt get past this part
    "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

its hard to make 305's fast, very hard to make them hit past 350hp without alot of work. hell, even with a 350 it takes a good amount of work to make them hit the 400hp mark.
      up to 40% off parts from advance auto parts, buy online and pick up at store for free-click here!
      eliminator MJ - Sold
      99 TJ on 36's - Sold 95 ZJ -parted out/scrapped
      Current Project - 'Family hauler' 2001 XJ

Comment

if thats a drag car then was my 12 sec notch a prostreet car?
        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

if you have OFFERS of 3000+ for the engine alone, why are you selling the whole thing for 2000 for whoeever finds this ad

Comment

That is literally an $800 car at best even to a mullet wearing, whitesnake jean jacket, kind of guy.

But good luck with the sale!!!

Comment

thanks I just need to sell it I have offers on like the engine and parts of it for more than $2000 but I just don't have the time or want to part this car.
              Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
              93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
              Eric

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
                haha one of the reasons I am selling it. It roasts a 350hp LT1 with no problem so with what is in there about 400-450 bhp. I am starting to doubt that it is a 305 after talking to some experts though it may be a 350.

Even better then finding the casting numbers, if you looking at the engine, look at the top of the motor, just to the right of the center line, forward of the bell-housing and under the distributor. If its a 305 it will say "5.0L" stamped into the block. Those "experts" should have known that.

You can't make 400 - 450hp with a 305 some ignition parts and a cam.
                I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

those old chevy motors wake the fuck up with simple mods. the manifolds alone are extremely restrictive . . . . . . . .

but they dont wake up that much
                  2 tj's
                  3 yj's
                  2 xj's
                  i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

They will wake up with an 88mm ball bearing turbo strapped to them.

Comment

More than likely it's the 350. 305 in a 3rd-gen Camaro wouldn't be able to outrun a hamster wheel.
                      2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                      MK2 Jetta > M3
                      Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                        More than likely it's the 350. 305 in a 3rd-gen Camaro wouldn't be able to outrun a hamster wheel.
                        the 350 isnt that much better doood. neither make any reasonable amout of hp
                        97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
                          They will wake up with an 88mm ball bearing turbo strapped to them.
                          Or two 88mm ball bearing turbos.

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by SwampThing View Post
                            Nope, unless its an IROC-Z they all came with 305's
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by WickedXJ View Post
                              thanks I just need to sell it I have offers on like the engine and parts of it for more than $2000 but I just don't have the time or want to part this car.
                              I want to hang out with you, i have a feeling i would be lolling the entire time
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

It is not a stock motor it is a berlinetta and they came with fuel injected v6's which it is definitely not anymore.
                                Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
                                93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
                                Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X