Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, My Mechanically inclined friends...(car opinions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Audi & VDubs are nice cars however... they will nickel and dime the hell out of with sensors and other bullshit.....

Comment

you can easily get a bimmer wagon under 10k:
      http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ctd/1769979732.html

not a single other car mentioned in this thread will drive like the bmw.
      2001 TJ
      2001 Tahoe
      2013 M3
      1986 R65
      1997 Blackbird
      2013 R1200GS

Comment

oh yeah and it will likely get 30mpg on the highway.
        2001 TJ
        2001 Tahoe
        2013 M3
        1986 R65
        1997 Blackbird
        2013 R1200GS

Comment

I like the Mazda 3 for a hatchback. Im personally not a Mazda friend but I have a buddy with 4 Mazdas and he swears by them and I love driving his 3 hatchback and it looks good.

He has a Mazda 3 hatchback, a miata, a CX-7, and a mx-3 hatchback I think it is. No problems with any of them and the miata and 3 have tons of miles of them.

Like I said im not a mazda fan but the 3 hatchback is a cool car.
          You better decide if you are hanging on the cross, or banging in the nails

Comment

Originally posted by loudobbs View Post
            oh yeah and it will likely get 30mpg on the highway.
            and make sure it has the bullet proof bmw straight 6. BMWs arent as problematic as a lot of people think but I also vote this option.

BMW, Volvo, Audi, VW make the only hatch backs i would ever drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
              and make sure it has the bullet proof bmw straight 6. BMWs arent as problematic as a lot of people think but I also vote this option.

BMW, Volvo, Audi, VW make the only hatch backs i would ever drive.
              bingo, that i6 will go to 200k without a sweat if treated right, and most likely to 250-300k.
              2001 TJ
              2001 Tahoe
              2013 M3
              1986 R65
              1997 Blackbird
              2013 R1200GS

Comment

i wouldnt drive a vdub, volvo, or audi after 60k miles. and with a budget of 10k, thats all youll find.

I think youre looking at japanese, or the bmw's. wrx wagons are tollerable, I wouldnt drive one for the same money as the bmw, but different people have different tastes.
                2001 TJ
                2001 Tahoe
                2013 M3
                1986 R65
                1997 Blackbird
                2013 R1200GS

Comment

i wouldnt drive a vdub, volvo, or audi after 60k miles. and with a budget of 10k, thats all youll find.

I think youre looking at japanese, or the bmw's. wrx wagons are tollerable, I wouldnt drive one for the same money as the bmw, but different people have different tastes.
                  I didnt say I would pay for and drive VW, volvo, or audi I just said I would drive them. I really dont like hatch backs at all.

On the budget and those listed though, yea BMW is the only one I would actually pay for

Comment

Originally posted by Saharicon View Post
                    I didnt say I would pay for and drive VW, volvo, or audi I just said I would drive them. I really dont like hatch backs at all.

On the budget and those listed though, yea BMW is the only one I would actually pay for
                    +1
                    2001 TJ
                    2001 Tahoe
                    2013 M3
                    1986 R65
                    1997 Blackbird
                    2013 R1200GS

Comment

you can easily get a bimmer wagon under 10k:
                      http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ctd/1769979732.html

not a single other car mentioned in this thread will drive like the bmw.
                      i'd rock that.

but i cant quite picture Chris in that
                      "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

i know you are on the fence about subaru wagons, here's a thread with every different body style. i'm sure you won't like a ton in here, but maybe you will see something you do like

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show....php?t=1991619
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Thanks for the link. I was driving the impreza wagon yesterday, I gotta tell ya, I was incredibly unimpressed with the lack of interior space for such a large wagon, and even more with how incredibly basic the interior was.
                          It's not off the list yet, i'm just still browsing.
                          *checking link now*
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

And these people need to realize silver is an ugly fucking car color!

O..M...G.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...7&postcount=80
                            Boner.
                            Last edited by Riot; 06-02-2010, 02:10 PM.

Comment

The best I got out of my WRX wagon was 23 mpg and you need to use good gas.

If I were you I would find a used Honda FIT.

Comment

Whattya think someone would get from an Impreza wagon. Not WRX.

Also- The Fit is soooo gay looking. I do have to be seen in this thing after all...

Comment

Working...
                                X