Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Theres a big trial in CT going on right now about a cop who sped through a stop sign without his lights on and caused a crash that killed 2 kids.
    I was with 3 friends of mine in the back seat going down a hill through a green light when a cop blew his red light and flew out in front of us and we tboned him. After the crash he goes "you must not have seen my lights"

fucking pig had no lights on.

However 4 cool cop stories;
    as a kid, i took a left off rt 7 into a dirt road that lead to an open field, started doing donuts, and instantly cop lights came on. he followed us in there. walked up to the car and said "do you know why i pulled you over?" "I said yeah, for being an asshole" "correct". we chatted... he didnt give me a ticket and said the land owners are probably not going to press charges, and never did.

driving a friend of mine home drunk to darien in the unregisted, uninsured tj with a suspended license a cop pulled us over, asked if we were drinking, and said 'bring her home and go home'

driving from the bars in sono to home not far in norwalk a cop apparently followed me, watched me park, then put his spot light on me. "do you know how many stop signs you ran?" me: "I dont know, none?" he said, "3" and drove off.

driving from ct to ny at 2am drunk I got pulled over for taking a left off an exit that no left was allowed. the cop pulled me over, asked the normal shit, gave me the pen sobriety test, and said davey burns (bar) is down the road on the left.

all true, luck is on my side. those days are behind me though, I swear
    2001 TJ
    2001 Tahoe
    2013 M3
    1986 R65
    1997 Blackbird
    2013 R1200GS

Comment

drunk driving is sweet
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
        drunk driving is sweet
        HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
        OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1kD2LI4-8Fc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1kD2LI4-8Fc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
          1996 xj, waggy 44 front 5.13 gears aussie trussed, 3 links, 3.5" coils, spooled 8.8 rear, 38" tsl sx's, tnt front bumper, jesus freaks rear bumper, Olympic top hat roof rack, bunch of dumb shit
          2001 wj tbd
          1974 5 ton

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
            drunk driving is sweet
            fuck yeah
            2001 TJ
            2001 Tahoe
            2013 M3
            1986 R65
            1997 Blackbird
            2013 R1200GS

Comment

Originally posted by loudobbs View Post
              those days are behind me though, I swear
              Originally posted by loudobbs View Post
              fuck yeah
              Man, you must be a badass.

Comment

Do not drive through new haven. I took my truggy through there and it was almost comparable to sticking my pecker in a bees nest.

RM

Comment

I was kicked out of Yale last night.

and then kicked out of another section of yale today.

They do not like unicycling or laser tag
                  Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X