No announcement yet.

Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adam - does your radar detector only alert you when you are parallel with a police car?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
      adam - does your radar detector only alert you when you are parallel with a police car?
      pop radar + only car on the road + 50 dollar detector = ticket.

if i swap the RS or get something faster i'll get a real detector. its actually saved me quite a few times, but when youre the only car for a couple miles the pop radar is damn hard to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by XJLI View Post
        pop radar + only car on the road + 50 dollar detector = ticket.

if i swap the RS or get something faster i'll get a real detector. its actually saved me quite a few times, but when youre the only car for a couple miles the pop radar is damn hard to avoid.
        which detector do you use right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          which detector do you use right now?
          whistler xtr-140

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Whistler-XTR-140-Radar-Twin-Alert-Periscopes/dp/B000OHYIDE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1273544309&sr =8-1[/ame]

Comment

in johnston rhode island the cops are dickheads and talked about me behind my back in public places and began pulling me over and writing me a couple tickets for crimes i didnt commit.

in providence rhode island I have had no issues driving the big jeep with no flares and mud and blown marker lights and cops that were hanging outside the clubs waiting to pull the drunk people out actually stopped me and complimented the jeep once.

state troopers here arent bad, i mean seriously, jim carrey is one.
            www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

staties have such huge dicks rammed so far up they're assholes that shit flows from every opening on their head. Not to mention egometer levels off the charts.
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

dude, i didn't read this thread save for the first post.... you met a jersey state trooper. lucky he didn't shoot you just for looking at him. they are supreme pricks, end o story. i deliver to the barracks on a daily basis and know quite a few. most have 'tudes
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

im good friends with a few state troopers and some "townies".

the townies seem to be less serious, "hey im just doing my job", where as the staties are more "fuck you, im going to hate you untill you do something that proves to me your okay".

there are exceptions of course, but of all the staties i know but 1 are like this. haha

and i've had allllllll sorts of experiences with cops.

i've had guns pulled on me (buy them) in a few instances.

i've been searched, pulled out of cars, sobriety tested ect.

but i;ve also got drunk with them, shot automatic weapons with them and watch them do rollbacks and doughnuts with their cop cars. lol
                  Last edited by grundlepunch; 05-10-2010, 09:40 PM.
                  "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

try having your whole show car being torn threw while being handcuffed on the side of the highwat all because of a plastic see thru air soft gun only for him to bust my balls for my 22 that i told him was in the car and get arrested for it what did i do wrong
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Its nice being a firefighter cause I know most of them in my town and a few in the next town over. I try and keep my gear in plain view and my firefighter plate in view. I still havent been harrased anywhere about my jeep tho. guess im just lucky? I have only been pulled over once in my life and its cause I crossed a yellow line around a sharp turn. I ended up getting a ticket for GPS in the windshield.

Some cops are def huge dicks and it seems to be the young ones fresh out of the academy on a power trip.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Quartney View Post
                        careful now. the shield i wear around my neck is my grandfathers state trooper shield.

i work with police officers. i sell my products to police officers. im no newb to the dick officers out there. the ones that are ass holes honestly are the ones that got picked on in high school and became cops because they wanted to get back at the jocks. theres tonsssss of them. ive come incontact with them day in and day out. its a frat boy club. you know someone whos a cop? bam youre in and respected. you dont? oh well sucks to be you. trust me i know better than most how cops can be.

but. not all are like that. theres def a good handful of officers i know that are some of the nicest most respectful people i know that would do anything to help someone. theyre the ones that got the job because its what they really wanted to do. and thats why theyre good at it and they enjoy their job.

its just like saying all offroaders are careless assholes. i just came in contact with one on sunday. but i know better. not everyone can be as kick ass as sis

Well said...

A good wheelin buddy of mine is a suffolk county sheriff and man the shit he gets away with is too fuckin funny!!! Hes the cop that would pull you over to see what setup your running. However Its the ones on a powertrip that make the guys that would do anything for anyone look bad.
                        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
                        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
                        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
                        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

If I'm in a situation where there are police involved, It's probably not a good situation. I don't care how nice the attitude of the officer was, if he's giving me a ticket, he's a douchebag.
                          Fuck 'em.
                          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

ya i say the same thing to cops just to get them all pissed off

Comment

I know some staties and townies, yet have been pulled over by both and they've broke my balls.... like anything you get your good and bad

Comment

there are currently 3 new paltz police cars and one state trooper parked in my apt parking lot...all with their lights going....hurrmmmmm
                                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                                X