No announcement yet.

Overprotective vehicle owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I let my friends drive my junk, and I drive theirs. I end up being designated dan a lot so I've driven just about all of my friends cars.

One time I was in my truck and my friend was following behind me in my jeep on this windy back road between my house and his. I was doin like 40 the whole way. When we got to his house he said "dude I don't know how you drive that fucking thing. The speedo said we were doing 30. There's no way that was 30. There's so much body roll"
    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
    1999 sierra
    1967 M725 Big and Slow
    -Dan

Comment

my girlfriend is DDing my XJ......... it's funny to watch people's reactions as she drives through town

Comment

Originally posted by snowblur17 View Post
        my girlfriend is DDing my XJ......... it's funny to watch people's reactions as she drives through town
        My girl loves driving my jeep, last summer she was driving it while I was on a ride with my buddies, Top and doors are off.Some dude in a lifted bronco pulls next to her, nascar numbers on the door. "SICK JEEP YOU LIKE MUDDIN?" she said thanks and drove away.

Comment

i like driving the jeeps around...it's always a fun time..

last year i had to borrow adam's for a few days because my car was being a bitch...and one of the days i had to do a presentation on campus so i was in full dress up mode...heels and all

i got out of the jeep and there was a group of construction workers all starring at me and just were like wtf is she doing driving that
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

lol the only sis jeeps ive drive are mine and wills.....well ya know except when Nicole and I go around stealing them all

i let other people i trust drive my jeep. not many people have though haha
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

we had a few convos about letting you wheel my jeep quart. though i failed you with that
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

When I had my CJ7 I would let who ever drive it. I would just hope they were not in a hurry because over 45 you would have to steer pretty intense. If you held the wheel straight it would still be all over the road. Was funny for people who didn't know though. "Watch this guys" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
                99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

YJ- Anyone can drive
                  Dodge- Don't even ask
                  Willys- Most people don't fit in the drivers seat
                  1950 Willys Trail Rig
                  2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Working...
                  X