Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your job/what are you going to school for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I do stuff.
    sick
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• finished up my associates in culinary last year, now working on a bachelors in culinary arts/ food service management. currently i work in a restaurant that is kicking my ass every day and leaving me no free time to do anything
      94 xj 4.0L, AW4, 242
      3" rusty's lift, 33x12.5 bfg km2's, custom front bumper

Comment

• I finished up my bachelor's at Richard Stockton College of NJ this May. Finished in 4 years with a degree in Business Studies with a focus in Management. I am currently unemployed, but I got a job offer at Hertz Rent-a-Car to start in their Management Trainee program. However, I have a 3rd interview with ENterprise Rent-a-Car on Monday for their Management Trainee program as well so i'm hoping to get that since it pays more. Hopefully I will employed shortly.

Oh and I played lax in second grade
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro View Post
          I finished up my bachelor's at Richard Stockton College of NJ this May. Finished in 4 years with a degree in Business Studies with a focus in Management. I am currently unemployed, but I got a job offer at Hertz Rent-a-Car to start in their Management Trainee program. However, I have a 3rd interview with ENterprise Rent-a-Car on Monday for their Management Trainee program as well so i'm hoping to get that since it pays more. Hopefully I will employed shortly.

Oh and I played lax in second grade
          i meant to tell you, one of the guys i work with started at enterprise...he said he liked it
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• so i gess ill post up on here, i have been workin in a machine shop sence i was 16. i currently run cnc lathes, at work i make different kinds of locknuts for a bunch of stuff, some goes to bearings in big mining equipment, some goes to axles an parts to tranmissions, an do alot of militarly shit too, like two months ago had to do this thing that went to a launch mechanism that went to a tank or some kinda rocket thing lol.

its a pretty good job for now, i would like to go back to school but i just dont have the time or money right now, just gona save up an see wear that takes me.
            97 zj- frankenstein 3.5", 35 stt's.

92 240sx- coilovers,full adj arms bla bla bla. 50trim t3/t04 soon

xj- need one

Comment

• Originally posted by Riot View Post
              I am certified in AutoCAD(d). Porter And Chester 06-08
              I attend a community college for fuck knows what, now. 09-Present

Oh shit! I need to file!

Edit:

Oh shit! I am back in the kitchen at the nursing home I've worked at forever.
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

• Still a gunsmith, still fixing people's guns and still dealing with some of the dumbest people on this planet. Yesterday a Beretta 92 came in with the 9mm cartridge backwards inside of the chamber of the barrel. He said his son did it, but we hear that excuse more than we hear the name Beretta and we do warranty work for them.

Oh well, the pay is good, the people I work with a good guys, the work is steady and predictable, some good jobs, some bad and I get full health coverage. The only major downside to this job is working on Saturdays which really puts a dent in my Summer Shenanigans. I do score sweet stuff all the time, though, so it balances out.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                X