Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your job/what are you going to school for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    OK... unfagged! very nice
    http://www.chucksirois.com/jeep

Comment

• bump!

update

i have an awesome new marketing job on LI...i work for a company that helps create and run sweepstakes, contests, instant win games, promotions, etc....lots of big name companies and lots of awesome prizes....it's fun
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Update: Huxtable is no longer a jobless bum. I got my job back at Sam Ash in New Haven in the guitar department. I sell guitars, amps, pedals, and every little thing you could imagine that goes along with them. Occasionally get to meet famous people.

Still slowly working on finishing school for Environmental Science, working out how to transfer credits from Norwich to someplace local.
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
          bump!

update

i have an awesome new marketing job on LI...i work for a company that helps create and run sweepstakes, contests, instant win games, promotions, etc....lots of big name companies and lots of awesome prizes....it's fun
          company name?

hiring?
          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

• I just became a senior in high school so right now i work a non payed job doing landscaping with my father. Planning on going to west con. for business management and run a shop with my dad and brother.
            God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

• Originally posted by BOX View Post
              company name?

hiring?
              wanna move to LI?! haha

Don Jagoda Associates

www.dja.com
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                wanna move to LI?! haha

Don Jagoda Associates

www.dja.com
                I'm looking in DC now...

Looks like you only have locations in NY and CA.
                99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

• Originally posted by BOX View Post
                  I'm looking in DC now...

Looks like you only have locations in NY and CA.
                  yeah, theres a few other companies though that do what we do...not sure if they are located in DC or not.

i wanna work in the CA office one day
                  2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

• went to Ohio Technical College from 9/00 to 3/02, graduated there with a degree in auto tech and diesel engine repair... now i fixes tractor-trailers, forklifts, cars and pallet jacks for coca-cola in providence
                    "Life's tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." John Wayne

88 Jeep Comanche 4.0/AW-4/NP231/D30/D35
                    95 Chevy K1500 ext. cab 350/4L60E/NP208
                    91 GMC Sonoma 2wd 4.3/700R4 (gotta have something that gets good gas mileage!)

Comment

• I graduated in June with an Engineering Degree and a Merchant Marine Officer License for Unlimited Horsepower steam turbine, diesel, and gas turbine. Now I work on a 918 foot Liquid Natural Gas Tanker as the 3rd Engineer. In charge of freshwater generation, electrical equipment, and general repairs, and operation of the 36,000hp steam turbines
                      I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• Originally posted by ninetysix-ex-jay View Post
                        I graduated in June with an Engineering Degree and a Merchant Marine Officer License for Unlimited Horsepower steam turbine, diesel, and gas turbine. Now I work on a 918 foot Liquid Natural Gas Tanker as the 3rd Engineer. In charge of freshwater generation, electrical equipment, and general repairs, and operation of the 36,000hp steam turbines
                        nerd.
                        2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                        • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                        • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                        • 5.13's
                        • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                        • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                          nerd.
                          Kiss that shock rental good bye

Comment

• but we have the same birthday.
                            2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
                            • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
                            • 4.0/42rle/np241or
                            • 5.13's
                            • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
                            • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• still in the air force. Just hit my 3 year mark and have 3 years to go on this enlistment. Probably will just ride it out for another 17+ years. Its a pretty awesome job and I love it so far. Still stationed in Virginia and will probably be there for a long long time but im cool with that. Traveling all over between vegas guam japan and everywhere in between.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                                but we have the same birthday.
                                Ah yes, I wanted to tell you youre required to celebrate double since I wont be around for it. So, youre going to need 2 cakes and if someone gives you a birthday shot or a birthday beer you need to have 2 as well. I`m leaving this up to you

Comment

Working...
                                X