Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your job/what are you going to school for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOX View Post
    Went to Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT from 2000-2005
    BS in Marketing/Management

Work at Spartech Polycast in Stamford, CT since March of 2006
    Job title is "Senior Inside Sales Leader" - I pretty much surf the interwebz all day, tell people to fuck off when they ask me questions, & give people shit to do.
    edit... I usually show up late and leave early.
    Does it fell good to be a gangstah??
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
      Does it fell good to be a gangstah??
      its not that hes lazy

its that he just doesnt care
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Comment

When they promoted me from "Inside Sales" to "Senior Inside Sales Leader" they had some "layoffs"

Samir and I are the best programmers they got at that place. You haven't been showing up and you get to keep your job.
          Actually, I'm being promoted.
          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
            Right now I am going to HACC (Harrisburg Area Community College) at Gettysburg studying Mechanical Engineering. Next fall I plan on going to Penn State Harrisburg to finish in 2012 with a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering Technology.

I kind of (read-part-time) have two jobs.
            I work full-time at Napa in Small town PA as a parts salesman.

I work part-time (casually) at River Raider Off-Road in Chambersberg, Pa as a whatever... I grind down fenders, package up stuff, prep for gatorhyde, help with installs, etc.
            sounds like a good set-up man. also you have your hands full HAHA.
            "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I went to school for mechanical engineering at three rivers comm college and graduated last year with an associates degree.

I work at millsone as nuclear mechanic. Pretty much fix and maintain very large pumps, air compressors, and diesel engines.

Comment

I am certified in AutoCAD(d). Porter And Chester 06-08
                I attend a community college for fuck knows what, now. 09-Present

Oh shit! I need to file!
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Went to Stockton College for a year than completed 2 years at Penn College of Technology...Not in school at the moment but Im going back in the fall to take my last year and finish with a B.A. in Automotive Management.

and now i work in a small engine shop but i dont know how much longer ill be here

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I will be starting my 10 week training at Millstone on the 25th for Armed Security. Ive also been in the Air National Guard for four and a half years as Security Forces. I'm also about 3 classes away from my associates in Criminal Justice, but that's going to have to be put on hold till I get my new schedule figured out.

Comment

Camden County College class of 2005 AS in Literature Philosoply and the Arts
                      Richard Stockton College of New Jersey class of 2008 BA in Business with a Marketing concentration

Current jobs:

Government Programs Representative - Mar-Vel International, INC.
                      Bartender - Clementon Park
                      Floor Associate - Kohls Cherry Hill

Random charity work at all times

Current Schooling - Misc. Prenursing...possibly changing it....
                      2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
                      J10 project do want.
                      "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

I currently work at a Baseball and Softball Academy that I've been at for 6 years. I do a wide range of shit from answering phones and sales, to fixing automated pitching machines, to running birthday parties, and occasionally instruct baseball classes. I'm still the youngest guy there so I also get all the bitch work like cleaning

I'm currently working on enlisting in the Navy, where hopefully I'll be working with radioactive shit.

Comment

Im a junior and attend Albright College in Reading, Pa. I will be graduating in the spring of 2011 with my bachelors in elementary education and continue schooling right after until spring of 2012 where I will receive my masters in special education.

When I am at school I work 3 jobs on campus; catering for big parties and dinner our campus holds, tutoring ESL students, and raising money for our school phonathon. That's all with softball on the side

When I'm home I either work for my mom at company who develops and sells outdoor face cream, lip balm, and what not. Its a private company but popular products sold at ski resorts, and big outdoor stores like cabelas or bass pro shops. I also work at a bar named Plan B. Best burgers around according to a CT magazine. It specializes in (good) big ass burgers and a variety of fries along with some entrees, but known for our bar and our 20 different kegs that change weekly.
                          Last edited by Mel; 01-19-2010, 03:47 PM.
                          "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Im currently a senior in High School and work at thunder ridge, NY. I'm attending Johnson State College,VT next year... majoring in outdoor education
                            4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

second year at umass amherst. I'm a forestry major which I enjoy. Don't do a whole lot, went ice fishing today before class.

I used to be employed as a landscraper but not anymore. Probably be getting a job for the park service / DEP this summer.
                              1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                              1999 sierra
                              1967 M725 Big and Slow
                              -Dan

Comment

Machine Tool technology at Snow college in Richfield, UT.

Was working as a subcontracted electrician for a company making Pirate Intercept Boats for the Department of Justice to send to Indonesia/Philippines.

Comment

Working...
                                X