Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your job/what are you going to school for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grundlepunch View Post
    Graduated from Wentworth Institute of Technology in 2005 with a bachelors in computer science.

Im now a System/backup system admin for Windows server, mac os server, cisco systems and getting trained on oracle systems. Develop and maintain specialty systems here and also I'm a certified Fiber Optic system designer, installer and maintainer.

I am currently a contractor for the Department of Homeland Security at one of its installations.
    I went to Wentworth also. Grad in 2008, Mechanical Engineering Technology. Im currently a Contract Project Engineer for Pratt and Whitney.
    Bent Fab Evo4 Rockwell Buggy
    2011 Silverado 6.2L LT
    2009 Pontiac G8 GT
    2004 Z1000
    1999 TJ

Comment

I am currently a part time student at Norwalk Community College for Fire Technology and Administration. Taking this semester off due to lack of tuition monies. Work full time for Northeastern Communications in Naugatuck. I am an Installation Technician for the company and have been there for about two years. The company sells and installs radio systems for town through out the state and even some fed stuff (fbi, dea, ice). My best days at work are when I get to climb the towers to install new antennas or service the old ones. I am also a volunteer firefighter in two towns and trying to become a paid one.
      I need the 4.0L!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I have no idea what I went to school for and people keep telling me I got a job in that field, but fuck if I know what they are talking about.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Arundlemcbrundle View Post
          i have an associates degree in marketing from county college of morris
          WOOOOOOOOO CCM! I have taken a class there haha. sucked

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i work for Cherry Hill Construction out of branford,ct. im a heavy equipment operator, basicily a big kid playing in a sandbox with big tonka toys...and get to knock stuff down

Comment

I go to Bryant University in Rhode Island for a degree in Business Management with a concentration in finance.

When I'm not there I'm a maintenance monkey at St Lawrence in Shelton.

o, i'm semi-associated with HMC as well

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

o, i'm semi-associated with HMC as well
                NEW BUSINESS NICK. WHERE IS IT?

did will tell you i've taken over your spot
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                  NEW BUSINESS NICK. WHERE IS IT?

did will tell you i've taken over your spot
                  so much hate.

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

i am currently one of the head cooks/shift leaders at Hooters Restaurant in Milford, CT.

I am going to school at Gateway for a AS in mechanical engineering, following that i would like to find a job that would pay for a bachelors, but if that doesn't work out i'd like to pursue a BS in Aerospace Engineering.
                      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I'm currently a senior Psychology and Sociology double major at University of Delaware. They're going to have to literally drag me out of here when I graduate in May. Right now I'm tutoring and assistant teaching in classrooms at a local school/daycare in DE. Haven't had a job on campus til now cause my schoolwork has pretty much owned me til this semester.

At home I go back and forth between
                        -nannying/babysitting (1 family with 5 kids, 6.5 and 4 year old twins and a 2.5 year old)
                        -working for my brother's computer consulting business
                        -10 days in July working at the MLB All Star Game in whatever city it is that year

Going to move home when I graduate to save some money and hopefully get a job in NYC or on LI. I want to work with and help children and families... something like adoption or child advocacy. My pipe dream for the past 5 years or so has been to join the FBI and be in the missing persons unit, but little to no chance of that ever happening.

Comment

Class of 07 Platt Tech Milford - Architectural Drafting.

Graduated 08 Porter & Chester Branford - Low Voltage Electronics.
                          ( Alarm Technition )

and

I work mon-fri 7am-6pm

@

Emmett's Auto Service
                          184 Campbell Ave
                          West Haven CT 06516
                          203-934-3100

go figure
                          Last edited by JoeNitro; 01-19-2010, 09:24 PM.
                          #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

i'm majoring in auto tech and getting my associates in applied science.
                            ..which i love, but..
                            i'm unemployed and starting to realize that getting into the automotive industry was probably a bad idea. but i'm stuck cuz i'm almost 23 and it's kind of late to try and do something else..
                            erika. sweat and dirt;

00 xj & 93 yj.

Comment

Originally posted by Toreadorranger View Post
                              I went to Wentworth also. Grad in 2008, Mechanical Engineering Technology. Im currently a Contract Project Engineer for Pratt and Whitney.
                              Fellow WIT alumni you were a freshman when i was a senior. They dont fuck around when they say your get good jobs when your graduate from there
                              "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Originally posted by skippy View Post
                                but i'm stuck cuz i'm almost 23 and it's kind of late to try and do something else..
                                buahahahahaha. your joking right?
                                "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

Working...
                                X