Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your job/what are you going to school for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• holy hell. I might have to tone down my birthday festivities for myself just to accommodate your request. IMO my(our) birthday would suck if i ended up falling down stairs or the like.

BUT imma do it just fo my buddy... now that that has been said. shock rental still a go???
    2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
    • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
    • 4.0/42rle/np241or
    • 5.13's
    • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
    • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

• - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• I currently attend suffolk county community college for basically nothing aka liberal arts... Pretty much not sure what to do with my life at this point. I either want to get into the local 138 operating engineer union or become a cop... I currently work part time at All time 4x4 dismanteling jeeps and selling the parts on ebay and craigslist...
        89XJ Pioneer Edition 3.5" 33s ravines 4:10s 8.8- parted but not forgotten
        95XJ tons 3 link 36s 5:38s
        97 F-250HD 7.3 Turbo Diesel
        If Parts Ain't Flyin' you Ain't Tryin'

"Shut up and Wheel"

Comment

• Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post
          i am currently one of the head cooks/shift leaders at Hooters Restaurant in Milford, CT.

I am going to school at Gateway for a AS in mechanical engineering, following that i would like to find a job that would pay for a bachelors, but if that doesn't work out i'd like to pursue a BS in Aerospace Engineering.
          hahaha this was bumped so i will update.

I no longer work for hooters, the land of the boobies and chicken wings

I no longer work for advanced autism parts. pending RCrocs.

I am fulltime at Clayton Offroad. I do all kinds o stuff there, everything from manufacturing arms to packing to install work.

Part-time weekends for HMC, event film crew helll yeaaaaaaaa

I still go to school for engineering, 2 semesters away from my ass ociates.

edit: my entire life right now is offroad related.
          Last edited by Zullock Holmes; 08-26-2010, 11:25 PM.
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• I dont know what I originally wrote but my job has recently changed so Ill update too

I still work for a military and law enforcement company but I now work in inside sales (yay commision) and it is named ADS headquartered in VA Beach.

I am the inside rep for all accounts for Commercial and Public Safety Diving and Marine sales. And also for any West Coast sales.
            2009 silver JK - destination beachy jeep
            J10 project do want.
            "attack life. its just going to kill you anyway"

Comment

• I ended up with 2 degrees in growing things and I work running the maintenance dept (mexicans) at a Private Country Club where I get to use deadly chemicals and drive around in a golf cart all day
              1992 xj Briarwood
              Disconnect d30 5.13 Super 35 kit 5.13 36x14x18 TSL's
              Welded front and rear
              13' LED roof lights
              Disco ball
              Truck nuts
              Spinners

Comment

• i work in a garage.

on the weekends i get to work on my jeep.....

sorta takes all the motivation that i ever had to work on my jeep down to a very low level...
                #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

• I'm currently a chrysler,jeep,dodge tech and branhaven cjd in branford ct.but looking to get out of the whole automotive/flat rate thing,been in it way to long.

Comment

• porter and chester automotive institute, where i ahave a degree in automotive repair i'm a mechanic at branhaven chrysler dodge jeep where i make no money and work like a slave hahaha and i'm part off ccz customs which is slow but steady
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• Attending the local community college, after this semester I'll have an associates in Business Management and an associates in General Studies. What to do with them, who the fuck knows.

Oh, and I work at a pizza place.
                      99 XJ - 5.5" RE, 35's, 4.56's, d30/d44 locked, bumpers

Comment

• I guess I should update too.

Im back at Penn College to finish up my Bachelors in Automotive Management and my Associates in Automotive Technology. I have a a year to go and most likely a summer semester Currently getting the shit kicked out of me by homework. I havent had this much in my entire life. This week I have spent at least 5 hours each day on homework. Finally got a break today and only had 2 hours or so. Next week I have a lot more to do as well. This should be a fun semester

At least I have a samurai I can beat up when I find an hour or so to hit the trails with out here. The cherokee comes sometimes too, but the trails are tight and the sami is just too much fun.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

• I have done a bunch of stuff. I worked part time as a an associate trainer at Panera for like most of 12th grade. Then I quit working and school and went to Hudson Valley Community College for a semester for Business, hated it and lasted like 3 weeks. Then I got a job as an assistant manager at a dollar store and did that for a bit, then did landscaping for a few month's till I got laid off.

Now i'm starting at HVCC again for Automotive on Monday, and I deliver newspapers and do other stuff here and there.
                          01 XJ 3" on 33's and some new paint n stuff. Gone.

1989 Jeep Comanche, sold to HeavyMetal

2000 Subaru Impreza RS. Built WRX motor and coilovers and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supermanxj View Post
                            holy hell. I might have to tone down my birthday festivities for myself just to accommodate your request. IMO my(our) birthday would suck if i ended up falling down stairs or the like.

BUT imma do it just fo my buddy... now that that has been said. shock rental still a go???
                            Sounds good but I cant help but think youre using me for my shocks. You can just rent the whole Jeep. Its already the parts whore of SIS.
                            I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

• I do stuff.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Currently getting paid by the Army to go to school for Criminal Justice and do nothing. Its the shit. Money ($600 per semester for books and $500 a month for me), free clothes, free gear, medical benefits up to $400K, free college. After college, branching most likely Armor then trying to get Cavalry (you get spurs for your boots and a Civil War hat, who wouldnt do that haha) or Ordnance and trying for EOD (defusing bombs seems fun too). If both of those spots are full, Ill just become an Infantry officer.
                                U.S. Army

Comment

Working...
                                X