Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucid Dreams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    my dreaming is an equivalent to a trip to the DMV in comparison to the shit i see in this thread



































































    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    Sleep walking I haven't done thankfully I'd def injure myself if I did. Or end up in one of the lakes around here

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    I sleep walk regularly, more so at school then at home. I also talk a lot too. my roommate has had convo's with me in my sleep before.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    its really ridiculous...ive only slept walked once, thank god...because i feel like if i still did it i would end up somewhere absolutely insane

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    i still never figured out what that little blurb thing was called hahaha i totally didnt mean the lamp...twas a hysterical moment though hahaha

    ive had that too nicole my cat ran away once and my mom came in in the mdidle of the night and asked me if i had seen her and stuff and i didnt remember any of it

    my old roommate used to throw things at me in her sleep.....luckily it was only stuffed animals hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    oh, sometimes, when i'm sleeping, i have full out conversations with other people...the amount of times my dad has walked into my room and told me he was going to the gym, store, work, etc and i've responded, told him what i did the night before, said goodbye is countless....and i never remember any of it

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    that was not a dream!! and you know what i meant!!! haha

    i had a dream i was eating forks...but thats not the weirdest one...
    No actually I didn't know what you meant, that is why I pointed the lamp out to you because I thought you forgot what a Lamp was called.

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    "That's a lamp, Courtney..."


    that was not a dream!! and you know what i meant!!! haha

    i had a dream i was eating forks...but thats not the weirdest one...

    one i had a dream there was a kangaroo jumping down the street infront of my house which for some reason the front lawn turned into a used car lot you had to ride in a mechanical bubble to see the cars but anyway the kangaroo fell and i ran over to see if it was ok and it was broken, like it actually was porcelin or something

    i had another one about singing t shirts with big eyes

    another about a jazz club and a gremlin in a baby carriage

    it just keeps getting worse....

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    lol its ok i usually make up for them with the weirdo ones i have....fork what???
    "That's a lamp, Courtney..."




    I had a dream the other night where I was walking around an airport terminal looking at wild animals trying to find my way to my grandmothers house to eat dinner with the family when I came across 3 beautiful women and what I did to those women on the escalator I'll leave up to your imagination.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 01-04-2010, 03:15 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    lol its ok i usually make up for them with the weirdo ones i have....fork what???
    trust me, i make up for his lack too. every morning it's basically story time...the things i dream about are just, absolutely out of this world.

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    i remember like 1 dream a month, if that

    fml
    lol its ok i usually make up for them with the weirdo ones i have....fork what???

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    i get them all the time

    i am almost guaranteed to get them when i wake up from a long sleep and decide i dont wanna wake up yet.

    so i go to sleep for another 2-3 hours

    and during those 2-3 hours i have very vivid dreams i can control

    Leave a comment:


  • HeavyMetal
    replied
    i remember like 1 dream a month, if that

    fml

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    ive had these dreams but its usually when im just coming out of a deep sleep and about to wake up. i can hear things actually going on around me in reality but hearing them in my dreams and controlling the actions.....i have THE weirdest dreams though. Ever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    Originally posted by skippy View Post
    i've had this before. i couldn't move but my eyes were open and i opened my mouth to try and scream for help but nothing came out.
    its weird

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X