Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Lucid Dreams
Collapse
X
-
it always gets me because I can't feel it, and I don't think it's my arm. I always think it's someone else's
-
Originally posted by Pedro View Postlol that happens to me too. When I sleep with my arms under my pillow they fall aslepp and I have to throw them off the bed in order to help the blood flow. It's awesome



it's just scary when you're half asleep and your arm is just hanging there and you're like WTF OMG
Leave a comment:
-
lol that happens to me too. When I sleep with my arms under my pillow they fall aslepp and I have to throw them off the bed in order to help the blood flow. It's awesomeOriginally posted by Lawn Guyland View Postsam stop being me haha...i have poor blood circulation and my hands, arms, and legs will randomly fall asleep if i don't move them around
so if i fall asleep on my arm or something ill wake up and be like WHAT THE FUCKKK and its the weirdestttt feeling ever
Leave a comment:
-
-
i think that makes you Will Smith.Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post



ive had these dreams before...i always have realllllllllly weird dreams though that usually relate to something that happened during the day, etc...for example, last night will & i watched 2012...then last night i had a dream that it was the end of the world and i was trying to escape haha
Leave a comment:
-
my dad fell asleep one the couch once with his arm wrapped upwards around his head...he woke up and couldnt feel it and looked down and didnt see his arm and freaked out hahahah
Leave a comment:
-
sam stop being me haha...i have poor blood circulation and my hands, arms, and legs will randomly fall asleep if i don't move them around
so if i fall asleep on my arm or something ill wake up and be like WHAT THE FUCKKK and its the weirdestttt feeling ever
Leave a comment:
-
sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night
and im awake and whatnot
but i cant move some limbs
i grab the non working limb with a working limb and smack it against a wall or something to wake it up
it freaks you out
Leave a comment:
-
The interactive dreams are really cool, I basically just walk around and have sex with all the hot women I see and the best part is it doesnt matter where we are!! hahahahah
Leave a comment:
-
thats what happens with me too...i dont necessarily jump up, but its like a startling wake up...and then i take a second to realize it was a dream and pass back out
Leave a comment:
-
when im about to die in my dreamsOriginally posted by Lawn Guyland View Postanother thing i was always curious about...i was always told you can't die in your dreams, and i believed it for the most part because i've had many, many, many dreams where i've come EXTREMELY close to death but wake up before it can happen..but this thread got me interested and i just looked it up and apparently it can happen...anyone ever experience this?
I JUMP RIGHT THE FUCK UP like high enough where i lift my body a few inches off my bed from the intensity
and go "wtf"? im in bed, alive, goodnight.
Leave a comment:
-
I hate your guts.Originally posted by wannabejeep View Postnot at any SiS events you wont.
Leave a comment:

??
Leave a comment: