Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucid Dreams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    whenever im driving in my dreams

    i have no brakes

    and it pisses me off

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    Its a skill that can be learned corey

    Leave a comment:


  • DrThunder
    replied
    I would pay money to be able to dream every night and be able to control them. Sounds awesome..


    Having said that, maybe 1 dream every 2 weeks is realistically what I experience.

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
    you were a counselor? oh.my.god
    yes yes i was, i was the fishing and boating counselor. I was not always screwed up in the head

    Leave a comment:


  • CumminsJeep
    replied
    Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    When i was a counselor at a camp i used to watch one kid eat and drink in his sleep it was funny. He was able to reach under his bed pull out starburst and unwrap them and eat all while sleeping
    you were a counselor? oh.my.god

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    When i was a counselor at a camp i used to watch one kid eat and drink in his sleep it was funny. He was able to reach under his bed pull out starburst and unwrap them and eat all while sleeping

    Leave a comment:


  • CumminsJeep
    replied
    I have recurring dreams and def some that are ridiculous. I love waking up the next day and being like WTF YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! cause it makes sense when you are dreaming, than when you wake up it is just funny as hell.
    I remember having this one a few times where i was 4 wheelin up this trail in a bright blue YJ and than just falling, like skydiving falling, but only staying about 200 feet above the ground for miles. and I remember being like fuck damn it this is gonna hurt so bad when i land. But than when i do, Im fine. It's weird cause I have had that dream a few times and I do the same thing everytime, and my mind remembers the dream so im always like damn it not this one again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    Originally posted by Quartney View Post
    Will it's because you randomly pass out. Chair to bed. Oh and cuz you sleep in khakis. Lawl
    his new room arrangement i think may have lessened the amounts of times this happens...


    and sleeps in khakis? ive never seen this one

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    drink a double shot of nyquil.... the little plastic cap it comes with only recommends one cap per adult. but you can drink two and be fine, just dont mix it with alcohol ( unless you want to have some wild fucking dreams)

    that should kick start the dreaming mechanism in your head
    nyquil does nothing for me

    same with oxycodone and alcohol. just makes me make a fool out of myself and have no recollection of it

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    And then you have a hell of a time getting up
    the next day haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    drink a double shot of nyquil.... the little plastic cap it comes with only recommends one cap per adult. but you can drink two and be fine, just dont mix it with alcohol ( unless you want to have some wild fucking dreams)

    that should kick start the dreaming mechanism in your head

    Leave a comment:


  • Ktmracer419
    replied
    ya know

    i dont think i have ever had a dream i couldnt "control" to some extent

    i know some people who dream in the third person. like watch thier actions from a distance.


    its all first person for me

    Leave a comment:


  • Quartney
    replied
    Will it's because you randomly pass out. Chair to bed. Oh and cuz you sleep in khakis. Lawl

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Don't feel bad. Remember that dream I had when I rolled the grand wagoneer and kicked a Zombie in the groin and I ended up kicking the wall. Bad times.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X