Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucid Dreams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • wannabejeep
    replied
    my dream last night was that I was a teacher at a military academy. The other night I had a dream that I had a class that I never went to because I forgot about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • skippy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cletus View Post
    I have had those and had a thing called sleep paralysis which is seriously fucked up. Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Your brain is dreaming you are awake but you can not do anything at all just watching everything thing.
    i've had this before. i couldn't move but my eyes were open and i opened my mouth to try and scream for help but nothing came out.

    Leave a comment:


  • LittleD
    replied
    They teach that in our school in the Intro to Phyc. course... basically you have to be at a calm state of mind before you go to sleep which is basically meditating before sleep. Usually this process takes a few weeks to master though. There are 2 stages that i know of before you can actually "control" your dream, which is 1- you will stumble across a toilet that cannot be flushed, and 2- a light switch that controls nothing. And if you wake up scared, it can cause mental damage
    Last edited by LittleD; 01-04-2010, 07:37 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Magilla
    replied
    I have had those and had a thing called sleep paralysis which is seriously fucked up. Sleep paralysis is a feeling of being conscious but unable to move. It occurs when a person passes between stages of wakefulness and sleep. During these transitions, you may be unable to move or speak for a few seconds up to a few minutes. Some people may also feel pressure or a sense of choking. Your brain is dreaming you are awake but you can not do anything at all just watching everything thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arundlemcbrundle
    replied
    i have those. they're pretty cool. i know i'm dreaming and can tell myself to wake up if i want to. i've also had multiple dreams were i die in pretty interesting ways.

    i've been shot from scratching a guys car

    i've been eatin by a killer plant like the ones in mario bros

    i've had missiles hit me dead on

    the most recent one was a guy was chasing me through town and had these meatballs that he was throwing at me and when they hit me they melted my body parts away. it was pretty crazy

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    I have had repeating dreams. I know what is gonna happen next because I have had it before. However, these are usually the dreams that I don"t like and I want to wake up but cant cuz I am to involved in it.

    I also get some dreams that are awesome and I wake up and are just like wtf? For example one of my favorites is one where I was with my Jeep in Alaska. I let my roommate drive and he drove down this huge cliff straight into the water. But, we sunk to the bottom and could somehow breathe and drive teh Jeep on the bottom of the ocean. Then we driove right back up the cliff and started walking around where we got attacked by polar bears. However, the polar bears just started licking my feet while my parents watched and laughed (I still cant remember where they came from lol). And thats all I remember.

    Leave a comment:


  • wannabejeep
    replied
    I have em regularly. I told you nyquil was good stuff. Haven't had it in a while. It got to the point where I couldn't sleep without massive quantities of it.

    Leave a comment:


  • XJcrazy00
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I've had dreams where I've found something I really wanted, but knew that when I woke up, I couldn't have it.
    I experience this sometimes. If there is something I've wanted for a while I'll sometimes dream I got it, and wake up very upset that I don't have what felt so real in my hands moments ago.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied


    ive had these dreams before...i always have realllllllllly weird dreams though that usually relate to something that happened during the day, etc...for example, last night will & i watched 2012...then last night i had a dream that it was the end of the world and i was trying to escape haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Looks like Even is in for one helluva night.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    Originally posted by Even View Post
    :runstomedicinecabinet:

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    Drink a few bottles of nyquil and pass out in front of a porn site.
    :runstomedicinecabinet:

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Even View Post
    I wish.

    Then maybe I could go and make teh sex with all my wimminz friends.
    Drink a few bottles of nyquil and pass out in front of a porn site.

    Leave a comment:


  • Even
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Anyone ever have em?
    I wish.

    Then maybe I could go and make teh sex with all my wimminz friends.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    RAVE MUSIC. UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X