Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucid Dreams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    The real question is have you ever encountered a Lucid Enigma?
    BORKED

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
    Kai, I always think that your Phil because of your avatar.
    hahahaha, i was gonna change it but its too epic of a pic

    Leave a comment:


  • Bigbike
    replied
    Kai, I always think that your Phil because of your avatar.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    The real question is have you ever encountered a Lucid Enigma?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    LOL not what I was talking about

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Yup, I have them every once in a while.

    I had a dream once I woke up and went to work, woke up and was like...what the fuck.

    I've had dreams where I've found something I really wanted, but knew that when I woke up, I couldn't have it. I specifically remember in one dream I found a porn mag but couldn't take it back to the 'real' word with me.

    I have very vivid dreams, at least 3 times a week. I don't remember everything about them, but I know I'm dreaming.

    It's strange to say the least, but it keeps me occupied those 8 hours I'm asleep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    LOL not what I was talking about

    Leave a comment:


  • Mighty Quine
    replied
    yeah man, like when you wake up your boxers are stuck to you? i love those kinda dreams

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    started a topic Lucid Dreams

    Lucid Dreams

    Anyone ever have em? For those of you who dont know, a lucid dream is a dream where you have complete control everything that goes on in the dream. You are asleep but acknowledge the fact that you are dreaming. Its kind of like real life, except you are asleep, and cant die.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream


    Its a crazy experience, and I cant say I ever experienced them until just recently. Ive noticed I almost always am able to Lucid dream if I take Nyquil before I go to bed, probably because of whatever drugs are in it. But Ive also had them just regular sleeping. Its a crazy feeling and I cant describe it, and if you've never really experienced them, its hard to know what its like... Also, its hard to tell if you've really had them or not. In the past, I thought I knew what a lucid dream was, and thought that in fact I had them before, but not until recently I actually found out and experienced one.

    After reading up on them, its something that people can force themselves to have with practice on a regular basis. Its pretty wild to say the least.


    And with that note, im off to bed, to hopefully have a sweet dream.
Working...
X