Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, I'm Dr. Electric.

Comment

unemployed, going to WyoTech Blairsville, PA. Hoping to get a job as a Metal Fabricator when i graduate.
      Jeep - every bump is a steering opportunity

Comment

i am the guy that brings the food to all the schools your kids go to, all the daycares, and the hospitals, and the jails.....basically a truck driver
        99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

Im a tech at Grossman Chevy/Nissan.

Comment

Americas Alarm Company
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

I build houses. right now. Bai!
              "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
              It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

U.S. Army reservist, prepping for deployment. I was looking for work in the law enforcement field, but my deployment has put that on suspension (by the time anyone would send me to the academy, I'm going to be in Iraq). I am a full time Dad of a great 3yr old boy (unfortunately his mother has him 1/2 the time, that's another story). Other than that, I'm unemployed.
                Shane "The Bag" Carlson

2.5L TJ, 5-speed, frankenlift, and stuff.
                My "Bucket" Build
                MilitaryJeepers.com
                ‚——P--;===±--= <-
                !‚–’¯ƒ¹¶

Comment

union Laborer

Comment

Useed to work at Saybrook Ford as a Tech. Got let go on Xmas Eve. Looking for work right now.
                    2000 XJ with goodies soon to be in pieces
                    1999 XJ will get most of the 2000XJ doodads.

Comment

I'm a mechanical design engineer for Covidien a medical device company for surgical stapling and laparoscopic instrumentation

Also work part time out of my garage as a mechanic and fabricator
                      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                      www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

sub contractor for Sunoco , and i work in hell AKA stop and shop
                        2014 grand
                        2001 tj

Comment

I work @ Spartech Polycast in Stamford, CT.

here is our website... http://www.spartech.com/polycast.html

We make cell-cast acrylic sheet.

Title is... Senior Inside Sales Leader

aka I do the west coast customers, all aerospace customers inside USA, & answer all the noobs stoopid questions.
                          99 Dub Ya Jay

My Adventures Thread
                          http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15148

Comment

freelace videographer, shot behind the scenes on film sets, will be working on films sets

might be in afghanistan for a few months interning at a new station

Comment

I'm a unit secretary at Montowese health and rehabilitation center in North Haven and I watch kids 3 days a week...
                              SillyBoys... Jeeps are for Girls...
                              2.5" lift on 33's

Comment

Originally posted by Zacatac View Post
                                freelace videographer, shot behind the scenes on film sets, will be working on films sets

might be in afghanistan for a few months interning at a new station
                                ya right

i work at a company that makes environmentally friendly bottom paint for boats. i do a lot of spraying experimental paints or paints on panels to test different water types and how our antifouling agent works in different climates. We also have several military contracts to make anti icing paint for the air force and navy. I stay busy even tho it doesnt seem like it. Also get to play on the water with panels in the summer

Comment

Working...
                                X