No announcement yet.

Assault Weapons Ban a Go in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck, so according to my last post, all variants and configurations of any AR15 type weapon is considered an assault weapon and must be registered or it's a felony.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-03-2013, 08:25 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      Fuck, so according to my last post, all variants and configurations of any AR15 type weapon is considered an assault weapon and must be registered or it's a felony.
      That was no coincidence. Makes me sick. I should have stayed in Va.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

So, will our ARs be grandfathered?
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Sure, but you have to register them with the state as assault rifles and you cannot transfer them to anyone else in CT. They are yours for life unless you decided to sell them out of state.

They aren't confiscating them, but there is now a true registration.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
            Has to be registered. Looks to be similar to last time, only the conveniently changed the criteria to cover the scariest names.
            Dan.
            2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
            www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

wtf... I love banning by name.... So if its a semi auto your fucked pretty much.
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
                Has to be registered. Looks to be similar to last time, only the conveniently changed the criteria to cover the scariest names.
                The covered the scary names and then listed every variant thereof. If it even closely resembles an AR15, it must be registered.
                sigpic

Comment

I foresee many shops closing their doors if this bill passes. All weapons listed will be banned from resale.
                  sigpic

Comment

I also want everyone to know that this law will ban and restrict sales of a PUMP ACTION RIFLE called the Remington 7615.

Don't these fucking clowns make you feel so much safer now? I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW SAFE I AM NOW..
                    sigpic

Comment

So it did pass? Where do I start to shoot to become a real felon
                      2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                      97' zj
                      2012 surbra imperza DD
                      im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
                        So it did pass? Where do I start to shoot to become a real felon
                        The House is still arguing over amendments to add or subtract from the current bill. They have yet to vote on it. They will tonight.

It already passed Senate 26-10.

You won't technically start being a felon until you've unsuccessfully complied with these laws after January 1st, 2014.
                        sigpic

Comment

unspeakable. maybe ill stay here in Utah. fuck that god forsaken state.
                          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                          Originally posted by DizzDizz
                          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                            unspeakable. maybe ill stay here in Utah. fuck that god forsaken state.
                            That's a great idea!
                            sigpic

Comment

I used to be pissed, now I'm just laughing. I can't believe this is happening.
                              sigpic

Comment

How is making legal gun owners register a gun going to stop bad guys from commiting violent crime? OMG HE LIT UP A SCHOOL!! Well good thing it was registered to Phil Larocca, the man who he stole the gun from...... Makes sense.
                                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                                X