No announcement yet.

Assault Weapons Ban a Go in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “This celebration of guns is inappropriate in the immediate wake of the Newtown massacre. But most importantly, broadcasting this race, which will highlight the NRA and its radical agenda during this time, sends a harmful signal to the families affected by gun violence, as well as the millions of Americans who support sensible gun control measures and enjoy your sports programming.”

Immediate wake of newtown? it's been four months, I mean come on really.i hate how before every gun law vote they read off the newtown victims name. All they are doing is making this emotionally charged for no reason.

The NRA and its radical agenda? What the fuck is thier agenda? The senate has used newtown to launch thier agenda.

Really fuck that guy I hope he chokes on a dick.
    Last edited by DizzDizz; 04-12-2013, 05:24 AM.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

• High capacity beer bottler, illegal in your commie state no doubt, saw this at the yueing factory today

Comment

• NRAs agenda is to keep the constitution alive so you can under stand how they don't like that.

Luke95
        OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
        General Tires are

Comment

• Comment

• Y'all should move to NH. We have guns here and lots of them. There are 3 gun shops within 5 miles of where i live and i can assure you that every major town/city has at least one gun shop. Come on up and join the fun!
            Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

• Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
              Y'all should move to NH.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Ya like that, dont ya!
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

• Oh boy, looks like the background check bill and the assault weapon bill didn't get passed on the federal level as expected. I can't wait to see videos of Obama, Biden, Feinstein and other the other morons cry into the mic to their cohorts about their defeat.

Good.

sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• I had to double check that this was actually the real page for the white house. unbelievable emotional propaganda being pushed officially. wow

Like and share this if you agree: It's shameful that Washington voted to protect special interests instead of our kids—but we can't give up now.
                      https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                      Originally posted by DizzDizz
                      aliens probed my husband

Comment

• That one way trip to Mars looks better and better every minute.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          That one way trip to Mars looks better and better every minute.
                          X2

Question, How far can Oshit go with executive orders on this matter?
                          OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
                          General Tires are

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke95 View Post
                            X2

Question, How far can Oshit go with executive orders on this matter?
                            Theoretically? As far as he wants.

Realistically? Nowhere.

Comment

• http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/18/op...rip.html?_r=1&

Gabby Giffords' op-ed in the Times

Comment

• http://www.ksdk.com/news/article/376...RA-membership-

ST. LOUIS (KSDK) - One day after the U.S. Senate rejected a bill that would have expanded background checks on guns, one of St. Louis' most powerful and staunch supporters of gun rights ended his lifetime membership with the National Rifle Association (NRA).

In an email sent exclusively to NewsChannel 5's Leisa Zigman, Adolphus Busch IV, an heir to the Busch family fortune, asked the gun rights group to "immediately" remove his name from its membership roles.

An avid environmentalist and hunter, guns have been a part of Busch's life since he was a child.

"It's something you never forget being able to be in the outdoors with your father," Busch said in a 2005 interview with KSDK.

Busch, whose great-grandfather founded Anheuser-Busch, made clear his position on guns and the people who legally use them.

"Hunters put back everything they take out and more," he said at the time.

Now, the man who joined the NRA in 1975 is cutting ties.

In a letter addressed to NRA President David Keene, Busch writes, "It disturbs me greatly to see this rigid new direction of the NRA."

"...One only has to ask why the NRA reversed its original position on background checks. Was it not the NRA position to support background checks when Mr. LaPierre himself stated in 1999 that NRA saw checks as 'reasonable'?"

"...I fail to see how the NRA can disregard the overwhelming will of its members who see background checks as reasonable," Busch writes.

On its website, the NRA fiercely opposed the Senate background check legislation, calling the amendment "misguided." It's clear from Busch's email he does not agree.

"I am simply unable to comprehend how assault weapons and large capacity magazines have a role in your vision," he said. "The NRA I see today has undermined the values upon which it was established. Your current strategic focus clearly places priority on the needs of gun and ammunition manufacturers while disregarding the opinions of your 4 million individual members."

"One only has to look at the makeup of the 75-member board of directors, dominated by manufacturing interests, to confirm my point. The NRA appears to have evolved into the lobby for gun and ammunition manufacturers rather than gun owners."

NewsChannel 5 attempted to get comment from David Keene regarding Busch's letter, but we were told that he has yet to receive the letter and will not comment until he reads it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X