No announcement yet.

Assault Weapons Ban a Go in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Companies are already planning to move from CT. Stag has said they planned to move and PTR Inc has announced that they also plan to leave the state.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

• Can't blame them. The state is openly hostile to their business, I'd be surprised if they didnt leave.

More jobs leaving CT, nice job Dannel

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
        Can't blame them. The state is openly hostile to their business, I'd be surprised if they didnt leave.

More jobs leaving CT, nice job Dannel
        I loved it when he said that he wish they wouldn't leave, but if they did that's okay, too. The fucking guy is so daft, maybe when they all leave and the state loses the tax revenue from not only these companies, but from the sale of these firearms within the state, he'll get a clue. I doubt he will, he'll just raise taxes again and put toll booths everywhere.
        sigpic

Comment

• http://ptr91.com/news/ptr-to-move-from-connecticut/

As a firearms manufacturing firm, our industrial roots reach deep in the State of CT. Along with other companies in the trade, we were deeply apprehensive at the hurried process to develop new gun laws and fearful that it would generate unintended consequences for our industry. On Thursday April 4th 2013, upon reading the full text of Bill 1160, our worst fears were confirmed. What emerged was a bill fraught with ambiguous definitions, insufficient considerations for the trade, conflicting mandates, and disastrous consequences for the fundamental rights of the people of CT.
          sigpic

Comment

• Let me be the first to say here that I am losing sympathy for the parents extremely quickly as they are in Washington DC right now talking to senators and representatives about extending this assault weapon ban to the federal level. They have been given enormous power from the media and are now treated as experts in the field and using this sensless loss of life as a political voice. If they tell the senators and representatives what they told our state representatives, most want nothing less than a total ban on these firearms and government confiscation.

Why are these families the only ones who have a voice? Why do they get private meetings with the politicians? What about the other parents in this country that lose children everyday to medical malpractice, drunk driving and car accidents? Why do they not have a voice when it comes to reducing violence in America at the same level that our media and politicians have extended to the parents of Newtown? And most importantly, where is our voice? Our only voice is within few politicians that are willing to do right by us and lobbiest groups like the NRA who are vastly despised by the media at large.

Tell me I have no heart, I don't give a fuck, but my sympathies wane as this further divides this country in two based on the irrational emotions of a few.
            sigpic

Comment

• Fuck those parents. I wish they were killed instead. I was watching the news like three days ago and those idiots came on talking about how their kids were killed and guns were bad. Literally playing on people's sympathy card trying to ban guns.

This is such bullshit.
              Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

• What they don't get is that what that completely unstable and fucked up kid did was such an outlier to the norm. Banning a certain gun isn't going to stop such a random act of violence. The person will do it anyway. Do I feel bad for the parents? Yes. But they fail to see the real issue that the kid was mentally unstable. Bad guys are going to commit the crime no matter what and use whatever weapon/gun they damn well please or can get their hands on.
                P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

• He killed little kids, he could have done it just as easy with a sword or baseball bat

Comment

• Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
                    He killed little kids, he could have done it just as easy with a sword or baseball bat
                    http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/10/justic...bbing-suspect/

Comment

• That is great.

Ugh stupid people every were.
                      OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
                      General Tires are

Comment

• Razor utility knife? Those things are deadly. I accidentally cut my hand open with one when i was opening up my new AR-15.

They should be illegal, and only professional store stockers should be allowed to use them.
                        Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luke95 View Post
                          That is great.

Ugh stupid people every were.

Irony. It's a wonderfully entertaining prospect.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

• this is just pathetic.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/l...FlowFB_CTBrand

As the U.S. Senate debates federal gun control policies, U.S. Chris Murphy is asking Rupert Murdoch, chairman and CEO of News Corporation, not to broadcast the NASCAR NRA 500 race on Fox Sports.
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

• Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                              If I got that id piss my pants laughing and send it back with a big old rejected stamped on it!
                              OER The bad judgment Olympics.

Lowlife 35x12.5s on 3 inches of lift.
                              General Tires are

Comment

• BECAUSE NASCAR!!
                                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                                X