No announcement yet.

What did you get for christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ummmm KOH money a fishing trip in cape may nj, some beef jerky, cheese balls, some cash, some clothes, and a pair of muck boots

annnnnnnndddddddddd

a HI LIFT

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

i got a carhartt jacket and bib, a mig welder with all the accessories, money, jeans, undies, socks, cod black ops, annnnndddd i think thats everything..
      Watch your backhoe, I'm the John Deere man.

Comment

A sick Smuttynose Shirt and beer glass, chainsaw chaps, subscription to Crawl mag and Diesel Power, North Face rain jacket (for rainy Jeepin days) and bought myself a set of 38.5x14.5/16 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers, Santa hasn't shown up with them yet though
        1950 Willys Trail Rig
        2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

A few ammo boxes, another portable winch, an 11 gallon portable air tank, dome lights, 276 piece took kit, 4 55 watt aux lights, 11 drawer rolling tool chest, impact sockets, hi-lift accessories, measuring tools, impact sockets, and a 44 and 30 Solid diff covers.
          Jeeps don't get stuck ... they just take a nap when they are tired of being awesome
          93 2DR XJ 8" lift D30/D44 4.56's 35" MTRs IRO Y-link Build:http://sisoffroad.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9658
          Eric

Comment

Originally posted by OWEN View Post

A sick Smuttynose Shirt and beer glass, chainsaw chaps, subscription to Crawl mag and Diesel Power, North Face rain jacket (for rainy Jeepin days) and bought myself a set of 38.5x14.5/16 Maxxis Creepy Crawlers, Santa hasn't shown up with them yet though
            You win. That t-shirt is Fawesome.
            2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

all my presents where gifts for the house (new gril, knife set ect..), some sweet Nikon binoculars, and a "Beer of the month club"

I went and bought myself a new bull barrel and stock for the 10/22

and im prob driving to VA to go pick up a new dirtbike for myself (just sold my last one)

"when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I got my cruise paid for, clothes, headlight harness, trackbar/unibody brace, and a oldschool craftsman drillpress.
                Last edited by clean4drxj; 12-31-2010, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
                  You win. That t-shirt is Fawesome.
                  Lol, my girl picked it out, I guess she has good taste
                  1950 Willys Trail Rig
                  2007.5 Dodge 2500 QCSB 6.7 Cummins 68RFE 4x4

Comment

Working...
                  X